Who said Cable Management on the LEVEL 10 GT was Tough?

Here are some tips

I read some place that cable management on the Thermal Take Level 10 GT was tough. I thought I'd share some pictures but apparently I am not able to upload multiple pictures on this PC and I'm still in the process of building my black beauty.

So. To begin with . . . We start at the side panel. I had originally marked one blue line for SAS but later changed my mind and pulled the other cable. This was not due to a lack of room but because I can't see the advantage with SAS in this particular build as I am not using ECC RAM and SSDs are fast enough in SATA.

Sorting out the insides. At some point the inside of the case has to be sorted out before continuing with the outside. A good practice is to remove anything you know you won't be using. A less cluttered case will provide better efficiency and cooling than a case full of things you rarely ever use, if at all. In this picture I removed the dusty fans on the right to replace them with a newer, faster, blue LED fan. Most of the components inside this case will be used.

Almost there... A little more tucking and tweaking and the side panel can go on. But you get the idea.

1 Like