Who Plays HoN

Hey just seeing who plays HoN here, so far I have an MMR of 1400 and have played 185 games. I have a group of three other people I play with and I wanted to see who else plays. If you play leave your name so I can add you

My name of course on HoN is Hopkiller

Used to, but the amount of Brazilians and try-hards made me quit after my first week.

Can't stand people that treat these dumbass games like they're serious sports.

Played it a little on my mate's account, but bleh it's too hard getting into it when im such an active player in leagueoflegends

Swing Your Way to Victory Using the Hybrid Golf Club Swing

The game of golf involves 4 major things which are very essential for a person who wants to succeed in it, and those who ignore them end up having problems in future. These 4 are: the intricate balance of skills, weather, your moods and the equipments as Callaway Diablo Edge Irons. If you don't follow them and there is insufficient preparation, the game becomes a disaster in the making.

It does not matter whether the game you are playing is in a competition or you are just bonding with your mates. You as the player should always have a competitive state of mind. The ultimate of any sporting activity is winning even though there are times when it is not just about winning. Different people play different sports for different reasons; there are those who play to raise money for charity, others for the fun of it, and yet others as an addictive hobby.

Those who play the game of [url=http://www.discountgolf18.com]discount golf clubs[/url], have the capability of managing their emotions and are quite confident of their swinging, are not a problem as the only thing that they should do is turn their attention to the equipment. There are very many golf players but only a few are aware of the subtle differences in the various types of golf swing clubs.

By knowing them there is a chance that they can greatly improve on their performance. The feel of a golf club is not what you only need to say that it is the right one. What you should do is take into consideration how you can hit the ball with [url=http://www.discountgolf18.com/Callaway-Diablo-Edge-Irons-4-9PAS-3237.html]Callaway Diablo Edge Irons 4-9PAS[/url] in the different situations and conditions.

This means that there are times that you will need to switch the different golf clubs. This will depend on where the ball lands. It is very tiresome to switch across the many different golf clubs. In the early days the golfers used iron or wooden clubs with Callaway Diablo Edge Irons.

Swing Your Way to Victory Using the Hybrid Golf Club Swing

The game of golf involves 4 major things which are very essential for a person who wants to succeed in it, and those who ignore them end up having problems in future. These 4 are: the intricate balance of skills, weather, your moods and the equipments as Callaway Diablo Edge Irons. If you don't follow them and there is insufficient preparation, the game becomes a disaster in the making.

It does not matter whether the game you are playing is in a competition or you are just bonding with your mates. You as the player should always have a competitive state of mind. The ultimate of any sporting activity is winning even though there are times when it is not just about winning. Different people play different sports for different reasons; there are those who play to raise money for charity, others for the fun of it, and yet others as an addictive hobby.

Those who play the game of [url=http://www.discountgolf18.com]discount golf clubs[/url], have the capability of managing their emotions and are quite confident of their swinging, are not a problem as the only thing that they should do is turn their attention to the equipment. There are very many golf players but only a few are aware of the subtle differences in the various types of golf swing clubs.

By knowing them there is a chance that they can greatly improve on their performance. The feel of a golf club is not what you only need to say that it is the right one. What you should do is take into consideration how you can hit the ball with [url=http://www.discountgolf18.com/Callaway-Diablo-Edge-Irons-4-9PAS-3237.html]Callaway Diablo Edge Irons 4-9PAS[/url] in the different situations and conditions.

This means that there are times that you will need to switch the different golf clubs. This will depend on where the ball lands. It is very tiresome to switch across the many different golf clubs. In the early days the golfers used iron or wooden clubs with Callaway Diablo Edge Irons.

I dont play HoN i play League of Legends. Rabu Rabu your post contradicts it self people who complain about Brazilians in video games do it because they have trouble winning the game because of the language barrier, that must mean you were playing the game because you wanted to win... and when you play to win why would you not try hard to accomplish your goal? so what your saying is that you play to win but you don't try to win...? doesn't make any scene to me.

Not really what he is saying is he plays to have fun, for pure enjoyment, win or lose he will have fun. Its like in sports I play basketball for fun I don't make winning my main focus I make having fun my main focus, and I also play golf which I play to win that is my focus, because I play competitively.

I have to agree, HoN is sooooooooo not noob-friendly. When I was new to the genre, I played HoN and got instantflamed and votekicked all the time. LoL on the other end is alot more noobfriendly because of the levelsystem,, so you play with people on your "level".

HoN is moveing to make the game not have such a large learning curve, with the patch they just implemented. The game is more DoTA clone than LoL so the people who are playing are largely DoTA players who have high expectations and a lot of experience. If you can get past the initial mockery and douchebaggery it is actually a really fun game.

I play games because it's fun. I don't care if I win or lose. Noone likes Brazilians because they're absolutely retarded and exhibit the most filthy behavior out of every player.

It's sad that that stereotype is so actively verified, because I have met a few that speak perfect English and behave absolutely fine. But the majority in that game are just disgusting.

Rabu Rabu said:

I play games because it's fun. I don't care if I win or lose. Noone likes Brazilians because they're absolutely retarded and exhibit the most filthy behavior out of every player.

It's sad that that stereotype is so actively verified, because I have met a few that speak perfect English and behave absolutely fine. But the majority in that game are just disgusting.

Sounds just like Russians for europeans.. Oh god.. Ruining my matches since 2k10

Hi! i do play hon.

my mmr is 1600~1700 so as my psr.

You can add me for some games the nick is  kolca.

You can also check my site. I try to have all the hon news, tips, guides and spotlights up to date! but comments and site reviews are always wellcome :D

www.honguideit.com

add me - kolca