Who is your anime Waifu? SFW Only!

*Triggering intensifies *
Explain por favor
@bertybert

black hanekawa wins, there is no contest here.

1 Like

Way better than Tsubasa!

Ruri Gokou. She is beautiful.

3 Likes

OreImo though... Regardless, Ruri is great!

1 Like

Rin Natsume from Little Busters

And Shana from Shakugan no Shana.

Apart from Alastor, Margerie Daw and Marchosias, she's one of the few good characters in the show.

Red-headed lolis masterrace. But not ginger! They're not ginger.

3 Likes

Aoyagi Kanna from Koe de Oshigoto!

the sexiest voice actor you will ever hear.

1 Like

I completely forgot about the Flame Haze. She will always be one of my favorites. She plays a really good Tsundere. I also love the music from Shakugan no Shana!!!
Yes not ginger!!!
Also I absolutely hate the human girl in that series!!!!!!

@KemoKa73

Shakugan no Shana has also made me love melon bread!

1 Like

I disliked elizabeth I dont know I just didnt care for her. I didn't for infinity in general, I thoroughly liked playing the game but the ending just kinda killed everything I felt for the game it was just so out there that it felt like you accomplished nothing. You get so trapped in this multiverse theory towards the end and im left thinking to myself, they have the balls to bring this up but not the balls to really define elizabeth as more then zany and adventurous? IT JUST RUINS ELIZABETH FOR ME

1 Like

Best Waifu and Shipgirl: Kongou-san

1 Like

Well... I have like more than one more waifu... But also they are not completely waifus but more my heroins, my girls, so no one dare to mistreat them!
Anyway here they are:
(Edit: After thinking, Neptune (purple center), Nepgear (back) and Noire (left) are pretty much in my top three, I love too much their different personalities and who couldn't resist their beautiful face!)

Ichijou Hotaru

Ryougi Shiki

Haruhi Suzumiya

Pretty much all the girls of the Hyperdimension franchise (but a plus for Neptune, Nepgear and Noire)

Oh and fuck that I have too much and I'm on a phone so I will stop there.

Edit: oh but I have to add Taiga also at least

2 Likes

Only one Waifu or have bad laifu

2 Likes

I was wondering if someone could explain in better detail then urban dictionary what a Waifu is.
Sorry if this is not allowed here, Just say so and I will delete my post and do a better search.
Have a day

Waifu is a female anime/other fictional character (the male equivalent is a Husbando) that, if real, you would have as your "Waifu", which is a Japanized pronunciation of "Wife". It's basically your crush on a fictional character.

2 Likes

Until I perfect my art style, my true waifu is Ka's adorably huggable fox girl.

2 Likes

I wasted hours and hours. Thanks. Pretty good show!!

He gave the best definition possible. Sorry to repost/requote but I'm clarifying that this is probs the best definition.

@SoulFallen You will never understand lol

2 Likes

Yussssss, everyone must has mani waifus/husbandos.

2 Likes

Still, no waifu = no laifu.

3 Likes