Which version of windows for newly built PC?

Hi,

I have recently built a PC and I am wondering whether I should get the Full version or OEM (System Builder) version of windows 8. Will the OEM not allow me to install on a different PC or even change my motherboard?

Also, on a slightly different note, is there anywhere one could get a iso download of windows to install from a usb drive instead of an DVD? (Once windows is purchased)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

OEM versions of Windows  are identical to Full License Retail versions except for the following:

- OEM versions do not offer any free Microsoft direct support from Microsoft support personnel

- OEM licenses are tied to the very first computer you install and activate it on

- OEM versions allow all hardware upgrades except for an upgrade to a different model motherboard

- OEM versions cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older Windows operating system.

I would personally just buy the digital version off newegg you can either create an iso for a disk or put it on a thumb drive and install it from there. Just don't forget to have at least a 4gb thumb drive for the install.

You could also purchase a key off of digitaljuice's online store and save quite a bit.

http://mskeystore.tictail.com/product/windows-8

But if you plug it in and it works, does it truly matter?

Well he is selling a key not like he is offering a torrent. The keys work. He also explained how he gets the keys. Its legit. 

Or you could just download windows 10 TP directly from microsoft for free.

I have been trying out windows 10 on a different PC but I've been having trouble running most games, namely FC4.

+1 to Windows 10 Enterprise Edition.