Which UBS 3.0 Bottle Opener is Better?

oh the right one is perfect, ive been wanting a beer opener like that for ages (a good one mind you), and i just find myself in need to replace my old flash drive

I'm torn on this. On one hand, the round one is easier to use, on the other hand, the straight one is a better as a USB. I'd probably go with the one on the right

Why not both?

I would say the straight one on the right but with a cap like that I feel like I would end up losing it immediately and then damaging the USB connector. The rounded one doesn't appear to even have a cap so perhaps it's build sturdier? It does not look it. Honestly, I'm torn but I would probably just go with the one on the right because it looks a bit snazzier with the brushed finish and sharp angles.

The One on the right. I just prefer how it looks. As for opening beers the one on the left looks more appropriate but looking at it looks like it is going to break fairly easily.

The one on the left looks like something from some cheapo Chinese factory and it might block other USB's which is a bummer.

32/64 is fine for me. I would just buy it for the logo :)

In my opinion, the one on the right falls more in line with the Tek Syndicate visual style. Sleek, stylish, modern, and more suited to having the RTW logo on it. The one on the left is a little too generic for me.

I prefer the one on the right however, if one of them comes with a free beer then I will change my selection to that one lol

The one on the left is a better bottle opener. The one on the right is a better USB bottle opener.