Which Ryzen mainboard?

yeah. 2666 isn't a problematic frequency anyway, but it is the highest generally OK one.

That is why I went with that and pretty tight timings. My experience from the old days was that in practical use timings can be just as important as frequency.

yep.

Looks like asus hasn't started shipping their board in the Netherlands at all. Any one over in the EU that did get their Crosshair yet??. Or could it be that we are lucky and be getting later (beter BIOS) revisions over here. Being carefull (asus that is) cause the EU can be a pain iff you deliver dodgy tech.

In my country, Bulgaria, we have pretty much Asus exclusivity. Until yesterday, there was only Asus... Hero, Prime, red B350 and mATX B350... Yesterday some Gigabyte boards started appearing here and there...

My Asus Prime X370 Pro was in stock on day one. (Germany)

USA reporting here. Please roast me for having better availability and prices

USA! USA! USA!

2 Likes

USA! USA! USA!

"Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?"

1 Like

One word: Trump.

... get rekt!

One word, Merkel

... get rekt!

Wow so valid, such incisive, much commentary.

Politics aren't looked on kindly here, lets nip it in the bud before it gets outta hand

[Acceptable criticisms: obesity rate, international dealings in developing countries, our proliferation if intellectual property fetishism, etc. You know, nonpartisan international misconduct]

2 Likes

One word, Rutte

...OK bland and unknown.

Well can wait it will be end of may for my holiday bonus to get me my 1800x anyway's.

1 Like

You asked to get roasted for being 'murican.
Is there any more appropriate way than to point at Fuckface von Clownstick and laugh?

1 Like

I don't like him either, but you picked the most likely word to cause a shit-slinging, meme fueled derailment death spiral. No one wants that, there's plenty of helpful helpful info in this thread.

Also it's an incredibly lazy and played out joke at this point. Even Bush was funnier longer.

1 Like

John will be remebered with great kindness.

1 Like

Rip Colbert's creative freedom

Great job vaginas, now do that debate thing you do there is no fixing this shit anymore. :D

1 Like

Buckle up Buckaroos™

I actually like vaginas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I want more reviews on the "no bs" X370 boards. Because I think those and the B350s are the winners for ryzen7.

true. eventually it's gonna come full circle and we'll be paying a premium for RGB-free parts with tasteful design language.

at least they won't be impossible to find any more

1 Like

It's possible those reviewers didn't know that AMD chips generally like blcock and dislike multipliers (same with memory on am4, too), don't know how to do this type of overclocking, didn't get as good a chip (4.2 is supposed to be like top 5% or less), or didn't have the time to do this type of optimization.

I think it's irresponsible to attribute this to the motherboard alone.

On a side note, I love how he's sitting there in low light, reading thee manual to us. This could only be better if it were by the fireside, in an overstuffed sofa chair, with smooth jazz playing in the background.

Also "I need to test this with BSD" -- a thousand times yes!