I was re-putting together my pc build today, and I have been suddenly halted with a choice between two motherboards. I have decided to go with a AMD Trinity APU, and obviously with that comes an FM2 Socket Motherboard, and the limited choices with them.
Here's my build currently: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rAPH
The motherboards I am trying to decide between are;
Now, you may be thinking; "Those are basically the same Motherboard!" Yes, they are. The only things that seperates them is the slight difference in price, the reviews on Newegg.com, and they each have (different) awards too.
ASRock FM2A85X Extreme6
- Nicer looking Asthetics (in my opinion)
- Better Reviews
- Supports higher freq. Memory: DDR3 2600+(OC)/2400(OC)/2133(OC)
- Has one more PCI Slot
- Cheaper that ASRock with Newegg.com combo deal (with AMD A10 5800K)
- One more PCI x1 Slot than ASRock Motheboard
- Basically, the same specs as the ASRock
Which one would you choose?
Opinions? Suggestions for the build?
Thanks for taking time to read this.