Which model is better for this graphic card

there the biggest asus gigabyte pny for the silent workstation and some gaming and streaming i was looking which is better.

asus strix force silent mode on software they dont spin on nothing start and some games if it ddint push much heat and the case you can game with 0 db sound.

gigabyte nenevr spins fans on watching video or music they saty 0 db but any game they will spin and there new motherboard have automatic shutdown of fans too if the case has good airflow it will turn 0 db on everything on x2066 motherboard

pny has 3 fans and have something similar as foam abortion for high speed and low noise on everything.

which one is better for workstation work more then gaming as little bit of streaming and studio audio recording in small room and no overlooking anything and allot of airflow 7 fans and noctua d15 cooler?

sample picture of the case corsair 600q fans on the bottom

The STRIX is a pretty amazing card. I've played with the 1080 Ti STRIX and even locked at 2050MHz it would hardly ever spin the fans with load temps in the mid 60s.

1 Like

Yep agree with the Asus GTX1080Ti strix.
Amazing card, especially the pcb build quality is pretty nice aswell.
It has one of the better vrm implementations.
Its using the same UP9511 8 phase pwm voltage controller for the main vcore,
as you can find on the Founders edition cards.
However on this card they used 5 phases and doubled them to 10phases,