Which is your favorite game

As a Dragon Ball fan, I love Xenoverse 2. I feel that it’s what the first Xenoverse should’ve been. I’m hoping that Xenoverse 3 will have more characters from Dragon Ball Heroes franchise. I kinda go for the female characters since we don’t see a lot of it in Dragon Ball. Sucks that EAC not working well on Steam Play causes me to not play multiplayer.

Mass Effect franchise will always have a place in my heart. I cannot stop playing it, even Mass Effect: Andromeda (unpopular opinion, but it’s a fun game). My favorite romance partners are Tali (as male Shepard), Liara (as female Shepard), & Peebee.
Still working out the kinks with it on Linux. In Mass Effect 3, borderless windowed mode causes the display to get placed in the middle, and I’m trying to cover the panels on my desktop when the game turns on. Right now, I’m just using bordered mode.

Life is Strange has such a great story I cried in some parts of it, and it takes a lot to make me cry, IMO. I kinda relate with Max.

Tekken 7 is such a fantastic game. Feels really slick.

1 Like

I normally play GT5

1 Like

Dont hit me… But Fallout 76.
Only been a month or so, and I know it wont last forever (like any game really). Not played much else recently, been too busy.

Oh and the first Mafia, on a mish to complete it. Just out of respect to Daniel Vávra for the turd 2K/Hanger/Take Two/Whatever took on his work that is Mafia 3.

1 Like

Fuck that, represent. Funny how people that actually play it seem to actually enjoy it :wink:

Funny how people that don’t enjoy it don’t play it…

1 Like

Check out X4 by Egosoft, its a little Marmite. Depends on your game style. But a slow solo space empire builder, im happy with it :slight_smile: Just need the time, as its real slow at first!

Sadly its also suffering from the “they ruined the franchise” vs “its amazing” crowds.

4 Likes

My favourite game of all time is still Patapon 2… And comparing this colorful joyful melodic experience that constantly makes me smile to F76 is…
Well, Patapon 2 is the most fun game I ever played…

The threads about recent?! Not sure if there is a thread for all time games?
Looks quite fun though :grinning:

For what it is worth my favourite game is still GTA Vice City.

2 Likes

Thanks, @tomtalk24 for letting me know about X4 Foundations. It looks like it is something I would be interested in. I have a quick question, would you suggest I purchased and play the other X games first before playing X4?

1 Like

Not really mate. They are all kinda the same explore, trade, defend, get rich sorta thing. And the learning curve is huge. You can learn about the lore and species else where.
Check out some game play videos, as I wouldnt want someone to buy something then not like it. I did this with Elite Dangerous.
Enjoy!

2 Likes

You ever go to the police station to get the uniform then go down to the Airport to steal the helicopter then spend hours doing the “Brown Thunder” Vigilante mission to make hundreds of millions of fake money?

That is one thing I miss from the older GTA games, there was always a few broken ways to make a ton of money. Now if you want a ton of money you have to buy it or have a whole crew that can flawlessly run certain missions.

3 Likes

I did enjoy playing the missions, but had no need for the cash. Between the businesses making money and the hidden packages giving weapons I had all I needed. I have 100% completion on it which is rare for me.

If were going by hours then Space Engineers(2791h) and Animal Crossing (1893h) are my clear winners.

But if where going with games I could revisit at any time; it would be a toss up between the Half life and Halo franchise.
Runner up would be the first Deus Ex, the Ezio trilogy of Assassins creed, Portal/Gmod, Witcher 3 and the newer Wolfenstein/Doom games.

Only game I play anymore. Used to like Counter-Strike and Siege, hate them now.

Tough. Between quake, counter strike, fable, and privateer gemini gold.

fffable lost chaptas

1 Like

Yes, I have played them all. 5 is really good, but Vice City is over all my favourite, I love all then parts of it. 2 is also really good as well.

2 Likes

My alltime fav has to go to Diablo 2. I lost basically my whole childhood to that game. I played it obsessively over years. We made LAN Partys, and would start on CS1.6 or such, but after an hour or two we would be on Diablo 2 Local multiplayer and not leave for 3-4 days.

More Recently i’ll be going against the whole “experience” thing. My favorite is shared between Rocksmith(2014) and Overwatch. The first one is a game i could/can probably play until the end of time. No Multiplayer, no Improvements needed and it just works. With Custom DLC available i’ve got enough content to keep me entertained until i die.
Overwatch is getting more stale lately. But it’s still a favorite as i play it with friends. We meet basically every evening and hang out an hour or two to do some matches. The game isn’t as entertaining as others, but time with friends beats better games for me any time.

1 Like

Lately, enjoying a bit of apex legends, even though I’m not too good. I suspect I’ll play it a bit more and then shelve it. Same with latest destiny 2 dlc- I like the game, but too grindy to pull me in for what time I do have.

All time… You know it, I know it, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.