Which is your favorite game

Which is the game you have played recently.

2 Likes

Elaborate please…
Favorite game EVAR, favorite recent game, let’s say last few years, favorite game of the year…?

on PC, star citizen

overall, spiderman on ps4

2 Likes

Total favorites - ff7, ff14, Loz oot, loz mm. All pretty equal.

Recent play favorite - Horizon zero dawn

All time favourite is Syberia.

1 Like

Rocket League for sure.

2 Likes

Recently - Red Orchestra 2.

One of the all time favourites - TETĐŻIS.

Recently - Cities: Skylines and Alien Isolation. Can’t decide which one I liked more, both are awesome games.

All time favs - Commander Keen 4, Crash Bandicoot 2, Medievil, Duke Nukem 3D, Half Life 2 and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

1 Like

Favorite by hours: Civ V
Favorite by emotion: Chrono Trigger
Most recently sunk time into: Stellaris

the one game i actually play every day

2 Likes

All time favorites; Red Alert 2, Bioshock 1 & 2, Lego Rock Raiders.

Recently I haven’t played anything - I’m preparing to move, and I have a lot of crap to pack :slight_smile:

1 Like

All time favorite PC- XCOM (1990s original).

XBOX, the various Halo games.

I can’t wait until December 4th when JC4 is released!

Escape from Tarkov

We can go with DOOM, Witcher 3, FTL and Darkest Dungeon for starters

1 Like

All time, I have to say Dark Souls. Story and gameplay are incredible.

1 Like

Mass Effect is my favorite video game series. I still haven’t tried running it on Linux, but I will do it during the Christmas break.

I play a lot of Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2, though it’s mainly because I’m trying to unlock Super Saiyan Blue. I haven’t tried online matches yet, but it works like a charm on my Kubuntu gaming desktop.

1 Like

Recently: The Witcher 3

Of all time: Mass Effect

Although both might be interchangeable. Atm, I prefer W3, but that may change when I play ME again xD

Honourable mentions: Life is Strange, Planescape: Torment, Torment: Tides of Numenera

Celeste has been the one I’ve been playing a lot of recently, and oh my how I do love that game.

As for all times favorites, I can’t pick one but…
Grim Fandango is just about the best point and click adventure game known to man!
Theif 2: The Metal Age, might just the best game I’ve ever played, maybe.

1 Like

I like first person shooters, I have been playing with the same bunch of guys for best part of 20 years. We started with Delta Force on dial-up!

For hours played Medal of Honor Breakthrough, we played that competitively and I was putting in 40+ hours a week over a period of three years. That almost ended in divorce so I cut back and stopped playing competitively.

I have played a lot of Battlefield, from BF2 through to the modern day. BF:One was a bitter disappointment and me and the guys in the clan are currently trying to decide if we are going to play BFV. We played a lot of CoD but not recently. CoD:4 was one of the finest FPS games games ever, it’s all been down hill since then. I think the last CoD game I have spent any time on is Black Ops I. I love ArmA but find myself watching gameplay on YouTube more than playing it myself, Odd I know.

There are a long list of good FPS games I could mention but I think you get the idea, I like me some FPS multiplayer gaming.

For single player there will always be a special place in my heart for any of the Half Life games.

I do play a lot of Dayz, I know that’s not a single player game but I have always played it that way. Lone wolf, avoiding contact with other players keeping to myself out in the back woods. Exploring and surviving out in the wild. It has seen a massive improvement since going Beta and anyone that owns the game but not played in years should give it a look now it’s almost fixed.

The common thread though all of my most played games is “first person perspective” ever since Wolf3D back on my old 286 it’s the only way to play a game for me.