Which game should i BUY?

Hello people

i just want to have your opinions for which best game to buy

please don't mention [b]fallout 3[/b], [b]far cry 2[/b], [b]gears of war[/b] [u]cause i hate[/u] them even [b]TF2[/b], [b]it would be better or i need a FPS realistic combat game[/b]

so which one i would buy

and thanks

counter strike source

crysis

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

You've really narrowed it down, Crysis(original and Warhead), Counter Strike Source i guess, but if it's your first time going in, your going to get freaking slaughtered by everyone. That's all that comes to mind.

cs:s, cod 4/5

operation flashpoint is worth the wait my friend

cod 4

tell us why you didnt like those games so we arnt just randomly throwing out other games we think are good. for ex if you thought fallout was bad for a reason like "its too open and difficult, or tedious" then STALKER is not for you.. at all.

combat isnt too realistic either.

go old school BF2

guys all what are you giving me are old games

yeah they dont make new games everyday and your not accepting most of the most recent ones

go on fucking addictinggames fetus

hugemidget47 wrote 11 minutes ago »

yeah they dont make new games everyday and your not accepting most of the most recent ones

go on fucking addictinggames fetus

fetus not even a noob yet

i kno tht is why i said fetus lol

hey guys you were once a fetus so shut it

no i was never born i was begotten

begotten

adjective

(of offspring) generated by procreation

pilot7amood wrote 12 minutes ago »

actually when me n huge were here, they didnt even have rankings. we've here since the site first started

21DD23 wrote 49 seconds ago »

pilot7amood wrote 12 minutes ago »

actually when me n huge were here, they didnt even have rankings. we've here since the site first started

yep yep

but hey i'm not here to fight with you pilot7amood i'm just saying tht old games are just as good as new since you are shooting down our new game suggestions

hmm maybe w8 for Operation Flash Point 2, seems like a COD4 type game with the open map design of Battlefield 2. Should be good, im getting it

yeah i recommended tht up above

hugemidget47 wrote 1 hour ago »

hugemidget47 wrote 1 minute ago »

yeah i recommended tht up above

hugemidget47 wrote 1 hour ago »

oh lol didnt see it

its cool but yeah i say a trailer for tht back in like November or October and i like have been so excited ever since

:)

i'm still excited