Which CPU is better (pros and cons)

Then why do so many people buy the h100/h80? ^ 

Lol are they just dumb?

They buy it because it is water cooling and it tends to look a little nicer as well as fitting most cases better. The NH-D14 is a huge cooler that eats everything.

"Can anyone tell me if haveing more cores on a slower processor is better?  Thanks.

AMD fx8350 eight cores 4.0ghz $179.99

AMD fx4170 four cores 4.2ghz $128.72"

I just choked on a piece of shrimp...

Solid build for $1200.  For just gaming, 8GB of RAM is all you need.  16GB will not help you.  Despite the effectiveness and cost of the Noctua DH-14, the unit is HUGE and takes up a lot of room in your case, not to mention it makes moving your case around more risky.  The H100i is one of the best water coolers out there, and it's small so it doesn't block some of the other components in your case and it makes the case easier to move around.  It also performs the same or better than the DH-14.  The Fractal Define R4 is one of the best cases out there.  It's very quiet, modular, sturdy, and can fit the largest GPUs, PSUs, and CPU coolers, even the DH-14 if you really want it.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/-MGX-JackChamp3G/saved/1sdY

I disagree with only needing 4GB of RAM.  I had only 4GB of RAM on my system for a while, and when playing Skryim on max settings, I repeated got large amounts of large in heavy foliage areas because of all the textures that had to be loaded and rended.  Once I upgraded to 8GB, all of the lagginess went away.  It also made my computer boot faster, as well as make my games load a bit quicker.

Also, I don't get what you mean by saying that pre-filled water coolers are "toys".  The H100i, while more expensive than the DH-14, performs equally or better, and it is way smaller than the DH-14, which is impractical in many cases just because it's so big.  Either solution works great, but to say that pre-filled water coolers like the H100i are "toys" is complete crap.

I disagree with only needing 4GB of RAM.  I had only 4GB of RAM on my system for a while, and when playing Skryim on max settings, I repeated got large amounts of large in heavy foliage areas because of all the textures that had to be loaded and rended.  Once I upgraded to 8GB, all of the lagginess went away.  It also made my computer boot faster, as well as make my games load a bit quicker.

Also, I don't get what you mean by saying that pre-filled water coolers are "toys".  The H100i, while more expensive than the DH-14, performs equally or better, and it is way smaller than the DH-14, which is impractical in many cases just because it's so big.  Either solution works great, but to say that pre-filled water coolers like the H100i are "toys" is complete crap.