Which Case is better

Which is better, Corsair 760t, Corsair 750d, or NZXT phantom 630?

The 630 is an amazing air cooled case with awesome radiator options, but i'm a huge sucker to the corsair style. I say if you're going with water cooling or want to show off your build go with the 760t. The 750d is an awesome case too but it doesn't have the same gaming flair like the 630 and 760t (if thats what you are looking for).

Honestly, i'm not a fan of Corsair, and the Phantom have so much plastic and stuff...

However, 760T have a really nice internal layout and a nice cover for the top panel, so no dust. It also have a massive window, so two negatives - really good cable management, otherwise it's gona look messy, and flexy panel. Actually both of them flex like hell. They are entirely acrylic or something, and they wobble a lot.

750D is even worse. On top of the wobbly panel, it also have this front plate, so it restricts the intakes. If you use optical drive or something, the covers are actually larger then the slot itself, so the drive will change the uniform look. It has a mesh on top, so a bit of filtering, but the PSU bottom intake is the only one with filter. There are 2 more intake slots at the bottom, and they aren't filtered. Corsair likes to skip on dust filtering a lot...

Now NZXT - the only issue i have with the Phantom is the plastic outside shell. The HDD cages are really nice. It comes with 2x200mm fans so the airflow is more than good... However the design is personal think and i freaking hate it...

If i have to go with any of those, i would go with the 750D with extra fans and dust filters, just cause i like it visually more, than any of the others and i don't use ODDs...

I like the 630, but I am more partial to the switch 810 from NZXT. But I also dig that 760t.

Whats going to be good with these parts?

i5 4690k 

Gigabyte ga-z97x-ud5h

Corsair RM850

Evga Gtx 770 Acx

Nzxt Kraken x61

Nice, X61 Kraken... Go with the Phantom... Corsair have all kinds of trouble with 280 radiators... And the one thing i hate, the freaking plastic shell, will allow you to put the radiator even on the top of the case, under the panel. Not sure if you can go with Push/Pull with rad over the case, but even then, you have much more space on the top with the Phantom...

which is better that or h100i

Well honestly it really comes down to looks, which case is most ascetically pleasing to you, because all 3 of these cases will be sufficient in keeping your pc cool and safe.

Are you serious? The Kraken wipes the floor with H100i... X60 wiped the floor with H100i, and X61 is better...

Just a piece of advice - Burn ritually the NZXT fans, and buy some Noctuas or something. Your life will be so much quieter...

However, i think X61 comes with better fans, then X60, and the X60 was loud as hell...

I looked and saw if i put a rad in the top of the 760t it would starve it of air

sorry

noctuas are nice

what about corsair sps

i have a h100i and my only complaint is the location of the usb controller on the block, i heard the X61 is a little better but corsair also has the h105 (which is thicker and better than the h100i)

I mean af

which noctuas would u recommend 

AF=Air Flow - cases...

SP=Static Pressure - Radiators...

Corsair fans, they are cheaper than Noctuas, but louder. If you get Corsair fans - get 4 and run them in Push/Pull with lower speeds so they will be quieter, but since they are 4 of them, they will keep everything cool...

Which can have a 60 mm thick rad in the top

Dude, the Phantom is your case. You can have it in push with rad on the top, or in pull with fans on the top. Not sure for push/pull, that will depend on your mobo heatsinks...