Which 4k tv is best TV overall?

You didn't prove any fact but whatever.

The Sharp LC43N7000U and LC55N7000U are pretty much same tv so according to this review this tv is not good choice for me :( So now I am looking at Sony XBR43X800D or Vizio M43 C1 seem to be best tv choices for me.

http://www.techhive.com/article/3092247/smart-tv/sharp-aquos-n7000-review-a-55-inch-4k-uhd-tv-with-good-audio-and-hdr-10-well-sort-of.html

Ok I ended up buying Sony XBR43X800D. A Way better tv. As a matter fact 20 times better tv than crappy philips 40pfl4706 tv I had for almost 5 years. Finally got rid of it threw in trash, well someone took it for free. It's not worth anything a garbage tv. I'm very satisfied with Sony XBR43X800D. From my experience best quality tv brands are Sony, Samsung, LG, Vizio, and Panasonic. Worst tv brands. avoid them at all costs, Philips, Sceptre, Hisense, Insignia, Coby, and Dynex. Let me know if I did not mention other worse tv brands.

Honestly, I'd say wait a few years or spend extra money on an OLED.

That's what I'd do.

TV's are in this weird phase where we have Quantum Dot, HDR, OLED, and plasma fading into obscurity. (For regulations, production limitations, and energy usage)

OLED is definitely the future. An OLED @ 600hz is a bigger jump than 1080p to 4k without HDR.

Trust me, you will regret your purchase of 4k if it' not OLED, within a few years.

Also ensure that the tv is capable of DTS / Dolby audio. This is important if you ever want to hook up a soundbar, and the soundbar can only output DTS, but your tv can't, or the other way around.

I made this mistake with my sonos system. It's missing a ton of potential because I'm running on DTS and my tv can't handle it.

HDR is almost as good, but the refresh rate is an artificial 240hz for most of these tv's.

600hz and true pixel rendering is true next generation panel tech.

Hey bankord at least I bought a tv 20 times better than my crappy phillips. I don't care about OLED. Anyway I bought the Sony XBR43X800D from best buy online open box excellent condition for $577 plus tax I live in New Jersey total spent $618. Letting you guys know I highly recommend buying tv's from best buy online open box you will save a lot of money like I did. I'm very satisfied

1 Like