Which 4GB 380 / 380x card is the best for money

I think they will possibly need to drop the price on the 380x too, everyone knows the 390 is better.

From a realistic standpoint we won't see a permanent price drop till the summer of 2016 or fall of 2016. AMD cards drop price near the end of their generation cycle.

Yeah unless AMD has some shocking planĀ“s to bring out their next gen gpuĀ“s realy quickly in 2016.

honestly I'm curious if AMD is going to double the VRAM of the Fury X near the end of the life cycle like they've done which each flagship card at then end. simply because the Bandwidth on these HBM cards is dependant on how many stacks there are. if they double the VRAM, I believe theoretically, they bandwidth will have to double if they double the VRAM with the Fury X.

@Kat, @MisteryAngel,

Shipping from the U.S from Newegg is Ā£40 making the total price of most cards almost identical to how much they normally cost here in the UK.

I have also noticed prices on these cards have only dramatically dropped in the U.S. Here in the UK, for Black Friday, The prices have dropped only for a few specific cards. around Ā£15 less for cards that are good price per performance and Ā£100 for only EVGAs 980 and 980Ti cards.

Oh and amazon... No price drops for these GPUs, even on the US version of amazon.

You guys are lucky over there.

well i'm exaly in very bad luck.
IĀ“m from Europe aswell, and nothing has been droped uphere.