Where to buy RX 470/570 under 160$

Does anyone know online shops where one can buy 470/570 4GB under 160$?

I am from this place called Ukraine (no, I am not involved in hacking tracktors :D) and here those cards cost 230-270$. I have been monitoring prices on amazon and newegg for several weeks now and there are always one or two of those cards available for 169$. But that option unfortunately does not work for me as there is a tax for everything that is over 160$. It is either under 160$ or nothing. Shipping has to be in the US, there are companies that are registered and have addresses in the US and then send goods over here for a fairly low price - 5$ per kilo.

If you are curious why i need those: here in student dorms electricity is free and I am thinking of setting up a small farm to mine cryptocurrency.

You can try Chinese or middle-eastern e-shops. They tend to have free shipping and good prices and have no issue with delivering to europe...

Thank you, I have looked for those too. However a) price in the US seems to be the best; b) shipping is really easy, the company handles the papers, otherwise I will have to go to the local agency that controls the flow of goods over the border (it is called "customs" as my vocabulary suggests) and it is a mess here. If I buy in the US something like a videocard can be delivered to my house for only 10$ or less without any headache.
Still, thank you for advice.