Where should I place my fans?

I wanted to get some advice on optimizing the air flow in my case.

I hope you don't cringe your spine out of alignment at the sight of my cable management. This is the best I can do with the power supply I cannibalized from another system.

My GPU hovers around 78c under full load so I'm not worried about it.

My CPU hovers around 60-65 under full load. The CPU heatsink fan is set to intake because it sits too close to the exhaust fan otherwise.

At the moment, I have one intake fan and one exhaust fan both at full speed. I purchased another fan that should be getting here soon. I was thinking about setting it up above the cpu as another exhaust fan.

What do you guys think?

Whatever people tell you, this 230T is shitty case...

Now, get more fans... And a fan controller. You can have 5 fans - 3 intakes, 2 exhausts and run them all at low speed. So they will be silent as hell, but will still move a lot of air...

2 at the front and one at the bottom, but for the bottom one buy a fan filter, cause corsair don't really care... The bottom fan will also help you with lowering the GPU temps...

Then check your cooler... This is 212, it should keep most CPU's lower than this. May be it doesn't make good enough contact with the CPU...

Good place for the second exhaust will be on the top back side of the case...

Also, what are your components? Are they overclocked?

This is the Corsair 200R. It's pretty good so far.

I actually lowered my cpu temps by 10 degrees coming from a stock cooler to the evo 212.

My CPU is an i5 3450 stock clocked at 3.2 and my GPU is a 660ti with an aftermarket open air cooler.

200R - even less fan filters...

But really, more fans at lower speed will help... I mean really, 2 fans moving 60cfm each, or 4 fans moving 40cfm each... And the 4 fans will be more quiet... I realized that when i changed my case... 1x92 was bad, but 3x140 at 7 volts is silent as hell... I can finally hear my HDD noises... My CPU temps dropped from 41 to 27 Celsius... My Mobo and HDD both dropped about 8-9 degrees celsius...