Where is Level1Tech located?

What area are you guys located? Just curious!

1 Like

In Kentucky

1 Like

What area :smiley: i visit KY alot for work!
Heard them mention KY on streams, was always curious if there is a booming tech area i’m not familiar with.

I mean like is YouTube their job, or do they run a business outside the same office?

Wendell runs a consulting business, L1T is a hobby.

Ahhh. That was the bit i was curious about. Got a link to the business?
I was looking for tech support for a company i work for a while back so i wouldn’t have to travel so much! LOL

They are located in Richmond.

Pls no… soon it’ll be worldwide Bitcoin instead lol.

1 Like

Freaking sweet! Ah alas, they are 2hrs from place of business.

Population … 33215 or something like that in 2015 … LOL! Talk about rural / backwoods / small town. Everybody would know everything about everybody in that town.

I thought they were located in the cloud!

1 Like

There is literally population 500 in the town i live in TN… The town i work is like 15-20K

The town i shop at is like 20K LOL

Most manufacturing facilities are in Rural areas. Better hold on to them jobs lol that’s why no IT jobs ever come up in the area.
The Techs been doing them for 30 years LOL

2 Likes

I do not envy Wendell’s day job. Looks like he focuses on regulated industries. They’ve always made me want to blow by brains out.

That’s really not that small…

Now THAT is small.

3 Likes

Reading this thread makes me want to say something.

I caution visiting any youtube who doesn’t publicly reveal their location. The best way to meet @wendell is likely at a conference you are both at and permission is better than forgiveness in this case

This is my two cents. The internet is a strange place with a lot of strange people and first impressions are big

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.