Where does Steam save games in Ubuntu 14.10? And Wine

I've been trying to move my hotline miami 2 save file for days now, no luck.
cant find the folder in which to paste it, I found a savedata in .local\share\hotline miami2 but when I switched it it didnt do shit. checked in steam steamapps common hotline miami 2 but nothing.
Also how do I play windows games with wine? I tried browsing to csgo and opening it with Wine (right click-open with wine) but I got a black screen and after ALT-F4ing my resolution was all fucked up.
Alsox2 I think my drivers (amd) may not be working so well, sometimes the screen flickers, all the stuff moves a little, are proprietary ones better in regards to amd drivers?

You will probalby find the saved game in the .steam folder in your home folder. The native non games tend to put them in the .config folder.

For wine you should begin using it through PlayOnLinux. Its a wrapper that automates the process. https://www.playonlinux.com/en/

also cs go runs nativly on linux

The game files should be at ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/ (or ~/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/). However, with all likelihood, the save files will be in ~/.config/.

nope. right, play on linux I completely forgot about it
@Jeol and nope