Where can I get Wii ROMs?

I've looked around at many rom sites and you either have to pay or you have to do some kind of survey and I just can't find Wii roms. I specifically want games like New Super Mario Bros. Mario Galaxy, and Skyward Sword. Also, what other Wii rom's have you played and reccommend? Thanks for your help. 

Where can you get Wii ROMs? Easy, by buying the games. Well within your moral rights to make a backup of a game you own. Just downloading ROMs for games you don't own is piracy.

How can I make Wii ROM's? I didn't know you could. Plus, I already own the three games that I want I just don't have a connection for my Wii on my projector so I want to play on PC. 

you would just need any old .iso ripping program (also roms are for flash based games, disk games use isos)

There's still the issue that downloading ROMs is piracy, despite owning original games. I would look up how you could image your own disks, although that is more difficult than backing up a plain DVD. Google is your friend.

actually (I literally just opened it to check) dolphin has the option to run the game from the dvd drive, so you don't necessarily have to mess around with getting the disk copied

though I haven't done this with dolphin, when I did it with pcsx2 it introduced a shit-ton-o lag (can't say for certain, but just so you're aware)

Install the homebrew channel, then you can use CleanRip to make a backup of your disc, that can be used with dolphin.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CleanRip

As far as ROMs to recommend, I can vouch for the Metroid Prime series of ROMs (notably the first one, as I have actually played it) Naturally if you want to take advantage of advanced graphical settings your going to need a substantial rig. Have fun! (Also, cough cough, can't vouch for the Resident Evil 4 ROM personally, but it is worth a shot, fun game.)