When you cant afford a new computer

you be creative...

oh yea....

nvidia fx 5200 !!! woot.

so i dont have money for a new computer but i could use some more speed. so i swaped heatsink's so now it has a fan! now it will run cooler and im going to try and oc it some... i know im probily waisting my time but meh might as well give it a shot. sry for the blurry pics im not the best photographer lol.

this is my problem...

Photobucket

and hopfuly this will help some

Photobucket

rofl

I built a pretty rape pc for like 400 bucks, I can play like all games out now on all high at like 80+ fps

Except crysis, But somehow I still get like 21 avg on all high, DX9

look up that thread and copy my specs if you want, Its way worth it dude

yea... true but that 400 bux can be spend else ware. what u think is the max core clock i should push out of this beast

naw, when you don't got money for a computer, you do what i do: SAVE UP YOUR SHIT. ;o

Koko speaks ze truth. And the truth hurts for many people. Especially for those who have to pay rent and stuff. COUGH COUGH HARUHI COUGH. Ugh, man theres a bug going around our school, freaking everyone's sick -_-

computer>food

thats how you save

HEY FUCK YOU

I couldnt save money rofl

I saved up 1000 before and like the day I was going to buy my pc parts I had to pay my rent or be evicted soooooooooo I got fucked. lol

Core clock, You're overclocking that GPU?

You need Logan's help to take take better pictures.

ROFL pay or be evicted, damn that's rough..

oh well, gotta do what you gotta do. i have to serve another dinner party tonight for these rich people and get another $100ish paycheck. getting closer and closer! and shit, if this stupid ass circuit city gift card bullshit was just CASH i'd already have the money for my entire computer..........

rofl yeah it was really gay. I had two GTX260s picked out :[

WELL the new gtx260 core blah blah blah's just came out. albert did a little review on them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcvGXPaQg-8

i think this is what i'll be saving up for if i don't get an sli mobo. if i get sli, i might just get a couple of 9800gtx's..

ANYWAY i think i'm going to go try out vista, since my computer keeps on spiking up to 100% cpu usage (i probably downloaded some bad bad eroge..)

and if it sucks, i'll just go back to XP

i'll be back after this, or later tonight after work..

eh

280 FTW is still more rape.

lol

yea, it's only like $100-150 more expensive.

lulz.

rofl ITS WORTH IT

ONLY IF YOU GOTS DA MONEY

I + NO (FULL-TIME) JOB = NO GTX280

lol

you fail.

Its okay though.

IM GETTING WON SOON

I GOT80 DOLLA SAVED UP

i got just under $400 D:

but unlike you, i still need to actually BUILD the computer. that one gtx280 costs almost as much as my build :/

even if i had the money for a new 216

my 800 watt psu only has 28 amps not 36

so cry :(

damn, how come it's so low? most psu's at that wattage range should have way more than 28 amps..

cause its a shitty nazi psu

i hope it blows up in a month so i can get a sexy 1