When will there be a new cs?

is there a date or something or not? jw if there making a new one any time soon

Counter Strike was made using the Source engine. AS of now, Valve still uses the Source engine. If there was a new CS made it wouldn't look all that much better than CS:S.

Counter Strike Source was just a little upgrade over the others graphically. If they remade it now it would look a lot better.

The source games move slow graphically though because valve seems to stick up for the people with shitty computers.

there is rumored to be a css2 thats coming with orange box2

valve has commented on that and they said that they may or may not make a css2

they would only make it if people really want it but as of now they dont want to.

AND VALVE HAS TO HURRY UP AND MAKE HALF LIFE 2 EPISODE 3 ALREADY >:(

ohh ok

>counter strike

>source engine

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ultracombo wrote 4 minutes ago »

Counter Strike was made using the Source engine. AS of now, Valve still uses the Source engine. If there was a new CS made it wouldn't look all that much better than CS:S.

Oh christ I hope you're kidding.

Never.

wasn't there some new game called counter strike online?

50CalPotato wrote 1 minute ago »

wasn't there some new game called counter strike online?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Strike_Online

Not for Americans, only a remake.

lolwat? I know the Source Engine is much upgraded from when CS:S was released, but I just don't think the graphical upgrade to the next CS will be unbe-fucking-lievably big. It would look nicer though.

Condition Zero was a game released for the Xbox that failed hard and was ported back to PC with a gimped HL1 Engine. Since it's not a true HL1 game, CS players shun the game for being a bit more easier than regular CS.

Counter-Strike Online is an upgrade for Condition Zero

Also, combo, you best get the fuck out.

MeGotRice wrote 22 seconds ago »

Also, combo, you best get the fuck out.

I best knock you out. I'm a go play CS:S right now, mafioso. Then I'm a go to BK. Have it your way muthafucka.

LMAO @ Combo ITS LIKE IM IN THE PAST LOL HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED HALF LIFE 1 THATS THE SOURCE ENGINE LMFAO

1.6 is not on the source engine, Kill yourself you failure.

Obviously, You have never played Half Life and therefore; Deserve to an hero immediately.

The player models themselves have a big difference graphically. If you compare the models from CS:S to L4d, there is a huge difference. Ground texture detail looks a bit better, but not a ton.

Commit seppuku.

HumorusPrawn wrote 1 minute ago »

LMAO @ Combo ITS LIKE IM IN THE PAST LOL HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED HALF LIFE 1 THATS THE SOURCE ENGINE LMFAO

O SHIT I JUST HAD A FUCKING BLONDE MOMENT COMMENCING SELF MURDER. also I dont care much for a graphical update if I don't get to have a nice 150 framerate, event though I'd only notice 60fps.

CS 1.6 max fps is 100.

MeGotRice wrote 1 hour ago »

>counter strike

>source engine

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you best be trolling...