When will AMD come out with a new 8-Core to replace the FX-8350 (Discussion)?

Everything I have read the last few days has pretty much convinced me the FX series will be AMD's last high end "CPU". Its looking like the FX line will die in Q4 of 2014. The anticipated 1070fx & 1090fx chipsets to replace the 990fx for AM3+ were killed and their features moved to AMD's FM2 & FM2+ chipsets. There will not be anything after AM3+ 990FX (Revisions) R2.0 or Crosshair V Formula Z released by ASUS. It seems pretty clear that AMD is not going to be releasing a Steamroller FX either. It seems AMD is leaving the CPU behind for their new APU (FM2+ Socket) in hopes its the next step in computing. The new APU's getting everything that was promised to the FX line being the Steamroller cores, USB 3.0 native, and PCIe 3.0 also leads me to believe the FX line is done. There IS hope for AMD lovers though. The new Kaveri APU with Mantle support and HSA tying together 4 CPU cores for serial processing and 8 GPU cores for parallel processing allows AMD to market it as a 12 core processing unit.  With the new HSA feature set the 8 GPU cores will also tackle normal processing and not only graphics. So far the new APUs are not very impressive but as with any first gen tech it's to be expected. The next thing that leads me to believe the FM2+ socket is going to get better is the release of many new FM2+ boards featuring SLI/Crossfire PCIe 3.0, SATA 6, USB 3.0 and many other new brand specific features that even the best AM3+ boards still "Jan 23 2014" don't have. With all these wonderful features showing up on the FM2+ boards I would only assume AMD will be providing better APUs than the A10 7850k to go with them in the future. Another factor is AMD has limited options for there new chips because of changes with there supplier Global Foundries. Another game changer will be AMD's new low level API "Mantle", due to be an alternative to Microsoft's DirectX high level API (Nazi API). Mantle is a new low level API that allows the game data to work directly with the GPU requiring less from the CPU. This will take load off the CPU while gaming and ultimately require a less powerful CPU for gaming. Mantle will be open source and available to everybody. My favorite thing about Mantle is it will NOT require the newest OS to have support. "Example" To take advantage of new DirectX 11 games users HAD to upgrade from Windows XP/Vista to Windows 7. In that particular case I'm not complaining cause I love Win 7, but it is crappy when Microsoft FORCES gamers to buy their newer OS to play new games. With Mantle I can hold on to Win 7 much longer. Mantle isn't official yet but has already been supported in the new Battlefield 4 showing a noticeable performance increase. Mantle so far is supported by AMD/ATI video cards featuring GNC and the new Kaveri APUs. Overall I have mixed feeling with what AMD is doing but I can't draw my final conclusions just yet, I'm gonna give it another year. I think in the future when AMD gets the APU with HSA and Serial/Parallel processing nailed down it could perform quite well and be a step forward in processing. At this point if you just bought a FX CPU and a 990FX board your not out anything yet. These pieces of hardware are still good choices for the next year or two of PC gaming cause even though they lack some new bells and whistles they quit powerful and overclock-able. I'm in the process of building a new AMD machine and am finding all these changes to cause uncertainty in whether to go AM3+ or FM2+. I'm currently rocking a XFX Gefore 680i LT board, Intel Core 2 Duo E8300 2.8Ghz OC'ed to 3.4Ghz  and G.Skill DDR2 800Mhz. I been beating the crap out of this OC'ed Intel and XFX board for years its time for something new. Side note: I miss XFX boards, where have they gone...? :( 

really

if you feel so compelled to share this information make a new topic, don't dig shit up

Why.. my comments are relevant to this topic. Why would I start a new thread on the same topic?? AND the shit I've dug up is just as relevant as anyone else's comments on the future and whats to come with AMD 8 cores and FX processors!!! Its all speculation buts all we know at this point.  

◔_◔