What's your power supply?

In the market for a new power supply So I was wondering what everyone was rockin?

I know this depends on set up but I will still get a good idea of the brands and type that people find reliable.

Make

Model

Watts

Modular or not

Etc......

Antec Quattro 850w

^

850w

5 year warranty

Modular

Don't remember the effectiveness specs right now.. look it up.

I've had this for 3-4 years now, and it's never failed me. I really like it.

It got 2x 6+2pin, and another modular set of 2x 6+2pin, which guarantees you that it will support most of the dual gpu setups you can throw at it.

If you want the VERY best of a PSU, look into Enermax Revolution+ 85

XFX 650w "xxx edition"

5 year warranty

Modular

Just got this bad boy with my new rig, not alot of power, but it gets the job done. First time investing in an 80+ psu.

I used to have a Thermaltake Toughpower 650w, I had it for three years... it was excellent until it broke.

Now I've got a Corsair 650w. Corsair are one of the most trusted PSU brands.

I have an Eagle Tech 600 Watt Power supply, non-modular

corsair AX 850W

seasonic m12ii bronze 620w modular

Ultra LSP750w

Ultra LSP650w

My OCZ fatality 550w died after 5 months so its all i could get locally for a reasonable price

Thanks everyone. Lots of diversity here. Will be looking up all of these. Have been leaning towards a Corsair or Ultra but some of these I have never heard of so I want to check them out as well.

Please keep posting as more information is never a bad thing.

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to help me get a better idea of what is out there and to separate the reliable ones.

ultra is a lower quality brand, go with corsair

I've had the Ultra X3 ULT40311 since 2008. 1000w, modular, I like it and it has done me well, don't think it's still on the market though.

Coolermaster Silent Pro Gold 800W,

Modular,

5 year warranty,

Working good since December.

thermaltake tought power

1000 watts

modular

LOLUMAD273 said:

Coolermaster Silent Pro Gold 800W,

Modular,

5 year warranty,

Working good since December.

hey lolumad, your avatar is weird, where did you get that pic from? i've seen that somewhere recently in a video :/

Rosewill BR850 850W

its powerful, modular, quiet, and has pretty blue LEDs

gandu soor said:

hey lolumad, your avatar is weird, where did you get that pic from? i've seen that somewhere recently in a video :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhS_zv2zg6o

see 4:35

This is the one I have http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139007&Tpk=corsair%201000

Corsair AX1200

1200watt

100% modular

80+

ITS A BEAST.

had a 1200 watt thermaltake thoughpower but it blew up.

2x 750W PC Power and Cooling Silencer Non-Modular 80+ 5 year Warranty

they have been running for 4 years and counting and have survived several lightings and 2 utility power spikes LOL

And as previously mention STAY AWAY from Ultra PSU unless you have no other choice ....... Ultra have been prone to high failure rates.

Some other good PSU that I have used in the past:

Silverstone (expensive but very good)

OCZ

Corsair (rebranded seasonic PSU)