What's your favourite Pizza type?

I find chipper pizza's to be shitty, but each to their own!

Depends. We had and still have one terrible chipper here, comes with the worst of warnings. It has make entire groups of people sick in one order, really filthy place.

But a few years back Borza rolled into town, a small country town with a large portion of ex dubs, and saved the day. Been doing steady business since and who ever is making the pizzas there currently has it spot on.

I have had shite local pizzas from all sorts of places but I always give local chipper a shot over a chain, I know what chains have they are the same everywhere, and some times it work out. This is one of those times. Next time I order one I will pake a pic.

1 Like

Doctored frozen pizzas (basic goodfellas margherita) - precook pizza then mix the following and layer on top and recook: green chilli peppers, diced red onion, leftover cooked minced meat (keema), italian seasoning, diced tomato, a couple of minced garlic cloves, drizzle of olive oil

The kind I share with my waifu

But really i like NY style pepperoni with a crisp bottom, surprisingly hard to find in Ca but there is one spot.
A lot of pizza around here tends to have a thicker crust, its all right. Sometime will go jalepeño and chicken/pepperoni.
Guilty pleasure pizza would be a totinos with added cheese and tapatio on top

4 Likes

Fresh and sliced thin, I like any combination of

• Jalapeno
  • Tomato
  • Mushroom
  • Spinach
  • Basil
  • Red onion
  • Chicken
  • Pancetta
  • Prosciutto
  • Bacon

Sauce can either be tomato or garlic, but on the lighter side either way. Crust has to be thin and herbs folded in are appreciated.

Anything with mushroom or veggies.

1 Like

Four cheese pizza is where it's at.

1 Like

Meat lovers with chilli.

Fun Fact, Pizza actually came from china.

Kebabpizza.

Absolute god tier.

5 Likes

I don't eat it that much but I like lots of toppings... Weird is good too. The barcade had house made pulled pork, hoisin, Thai chillies, chives, onions... Really nice.

If I make my own it's usually a meat of some sort, red sauce, mushrooms, onions, garlic cloves, lots of hot peppers, and whatever else sounds fun.

I'm also someone who likes deep dish if it's loaded... But only one piece.

What ever pizza I make in my wood fire pizza oven is my favorite.

Calzone. With an egg.

First off, I am no vegan but I don't like meat on my pizza. It's too greasy. I like Mushroom and Onion best.

I live in Columbus, OH now and I love Rubino's. It has been there over 50 years and everything (sauce, pasta, etc) is homemade with a simple basic menu. The very different thing is the crust. It is beyond thin. It's like a Matzo cracker. I am not a big eater but their pizza is so thin, that sometimes I can eat a whole large pie by myself!

As for exotic gourmet pizza, there was a place in Ansonia, CT that made a Greco-Roman Pizza. It had Clams, special small Sausages, Onions, Garlic, Feta and Mozzarella cheese on a Margarita base. Yum!

But to be honest, most of the time I get DiGiorno's.

Chicago deep dish. the good stuff not the cheap imitations.

I quite like traditional "less is more" style pizzas.

Having said that was at a place that did pizza and ribs and if you asked they'd put the rib sauce on the pizzas. That pizza was amazing.

Though I dont like the durian, but I like the durian pizza, its so contradictory I konw. If you have the chance you should try once.

Greco-Roman Pizza: Ansonia, CT

A Margherita pizza (= thin crust, no sauce, fresh chopped tomatoes, fresh chopped basil, olive oil, garlic, Mozzarella cheese, Romano cheese) + Feta cheese + sliced Greek olives + fresh Roman sausage slices.

I prefer Margherita pizza when I buy frozen also. For me, meat on pizza makes it too greasy.

The Pizza in Venice.

Santarpio's Pizza in Boston.

Sausage and Garlic... OH MY!