What's your favourite Pizza type?

Stuffed crust with melted cheese on top with a soft base not to much tomato sauce and thick cheese not too much that it pulls off and burns you to the point on having to have reconstructive surgery. Topped off with sprinkled ham pieces with 3-4 slices of pepperoni on each slice.

Ham and pineapples with BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce.

How about anchovies with horse radish sauce? Mmmmm, right?

Couple shots of whiskey I'll eat anything.

Even Hillary?

1 Like

Classic style (no fancy deep-dish, calzone or stromboli) and as long as it's not some ridiculous ethnic variation (no, kebap does not belong on a pizza, and neither do curry, potatos and haggis) I'm fine. Some toppings I dislike in general (mushrooms, artichokes, etc.) and the toppings shouldn't be cut too thick.

I usually go with the "Mafioso" (salami, ham, bacon, onions and jalapenos).

2 Likes

Na bro I'm gay.

2 Likes

love NY style, and also deepdish, but i like good sauce the most

1 Like

pizza is like sex, bad sex is still good sex.

See this guy gets it.

1 Like

Quatro formaggi with Döner Kebab, and Garlic sauce.

1 Like

Anchovies, mushrooms and stilton makes pizza into edible orgasms.

Anchovies and pineapple go good together although my last order from Pizza Pizza wasn't so great. I also have to say I like the deep fish pizza from Pizza Hut so much.

My favourite is with cereal base, no tomato sauce, mozzarella, provolone, mortadella and pistachio. That's like the pizza I order almost all the time. I guess is too easy to see where I'm from based on my favourite pizza type and ingredients used lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Onions, mushrooms, olives, bell pepper, pepperoni, and italian sausage, on a new york style.
Or,
Pepperoni, ham, sausage, and bacon, on a new york style.

Depends if I'm in a meat lovers or supreme kinda mood

:3

Girl after my own heart.. Why have you forsaken me with reminding me of memories of stuff I can't help because I'm back in the US lol

Borza.

Roasted grapes and goat cheese pizza. Sadly that place is no longer T_T

4 Likes