Whats your Favorite animated show of all time?

Tie between FMA:Brotherhood and Original Dragonball

Well, as far as anime goes, I mostly watch romance. So my favorite anime is Clannad.

As for cartoons, I always loved Batman the animated series. Justice League too.

Toss up between Pink Panther and Bugs bunny. :)~

Berserk, I guess. Though it's more of a manga than a tv show considering it only ever got one season and there are several volumes of the manga that have not been adapted. They recently did a film trilogy, but it covers the same volumes as the TV series did. Hopefully they can get the funding to adapt more of the manga, since they intended to from the beginning.

Berserk is one of a kind. There's NOTHING else like it out there to be honest. It has phenomenal character development, epic medieval war, insanely brutal fighting, and an incredibly provocative and deep storyline. It's not for the light of heart though. Hell, it even manages to turn away people that can withstand a bit of violence. The author doesn't pull any punches with the brutality. But it's also not violent just to be violent. It doesn't have that "2edgy4u" vibe that the majority of "violent anime" tends to give off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p5OyLFQLCc

I agree with you! I preferred the original Dragon Ball series, I found it to be funnier and not as full as fillers/ characters charging up an attack for half an episode. But over all I really enjoyed both Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXjaTICqRf8

i watching it like a month a go, it was quite the experience ;)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Dragon Ball (possible Z, and abridged saga)

Naruto, I loved the manga, the anime was just as good.

Anything by Tex Avery, but I like Droopy a lot...

Its between Futurama and Samurai jack. then maybe the Simpsons

Honorable mentions:
Home Movies, Daria, King of the Hill, Dexter's Lab, Star wars: Clone wars (the Genndy Tartakovsky one);

(rant)IMO this last one is the only redeemable/watchable thing to even come out of the SW prequel crap factory, makes me even hate the movies even more because of how good it is. (/rant)