two pens,

my red glasses,

red bowtie,

red slap wrist bracelet,

USB to microUSB cable,

Ethernet cable,

my great-grandfathers pocket watch,

Nikon D3000 (not shown)

As you can see, I tend to buy red things... :)

m50x lol sorry for the realllllyyyy late answer idk if you will even get this.

Wallet, phone, EarPods, keychains. Thats it

now you have me curious as to what you do. Haha

@7comdark7
Inustrial automation, in very remote places.

Uh Htc one m8, wallet, keys if I'm not going to school. If I'm going to school its Htc one m8, wallet, keys, Adidas sports sac, binder with all my papers and such, school mandated planner, and pencil pouch with 10000mah battery pack. Depending on what i'm doing I might bring my Asus Vivo Tab Smart 64gb .-.

I carry my htc one m8, a Casio exlim ex-zr100, my keys, and my wallet on me daily.

On my person pretty much 24/7

Wallet

Keys

2X 32GB kingston data traveller. both with easy2boot, between the 2 I have all of my live boot linux, windows installs, & live boot diagnostic tools. Beats the hell out of carrying tons of disks.

Galaxy Note 3, rooted, lots of network utilities

Battery pack for note 3, 5600MAh

Mini pocket screwdriver

OTG cable w/ ethernet adapter for troubleshooting networks with no wireless access point

retractable cat5e cable

utility knife

Pen

I wont go into detail the stuff in my bag or in my service vehicle. That's a big list.

the big factor with CCW permits is that more CCW permits=less crime.

"It appears that a person is three times safer with a concealed carry permit holder than they are with a police officer."

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2013/10/police-officers-likely-to-murder-than-concealed-carry-permit/#ixzz3THZxH5cm
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Besides what is in the picture I have my Oneplus One and often times have my back pack with a Lenovo W520, GoPro and a large assortment of other random goodies.

1. Nexus 5 (Thanks to this phone with evernote I was able to ditch ye olde pen & paper)
  2. Gerber tactical knife (I wind up using this thing more often than my wallet)
  3. Earbuds (I am very disagreeable without music while I travel)
  4. 16GB kingston datatraveler G4 (mostly for using firefox portable on machines that arent mine)
  5. Wallet (do i even need to explain this)
  6. Zippo lighter (used to smoke and never lost the habit of carrying a lighter)
  7. 1$ in quarters (to make a phone call if my phone dies or goes missing)
  8. Keys (i shouldnt have to explain this either)

@Reallunacy the handle of your gun looks really short. how does it feel in your hand? to me it looks like my pinky wouldnt be touching it.

I still find it weird that so many of you carry guns.

1 Like

Oh and if you like EDC you should have a look at this website
http://everydaycarry.com/

@redoriz It is short, and my pinky barely touches it. That said, I've found that my pinky doesn't have much grip strength anyways so the difference is negligible so at that point a shorter grip is better for concealment. Also, I do have spare mags that are all full size.

@Zavarrr It is a little surprising until you look around and there are often times many around. Also, I have found that the tech culture meshes really well with firearms. In fact, all the professional IT guys I know personally own a firearm and most of them carry one on a normal basis.

I personally started carrying while working at a store selling high end electronics and now while driving a semi. My highest value load while driving has been about $16,000,000 retail.

its reasonably common in the states. if you live anywhere in except some exceptionally liberal/democrat (NYC, Detroit, California, Chicago, DC, ect.) areas you've probably met several people who've been legally carrying.
and honestly- with the strong libertarian/freedom loving/keep your nose outta my business mindset the majority of members share i suspect some of us have intentionally left out our carry guns.

2 Likes

It's too bad that even carrying a knife around with you is illegal. I carry a knife with me literally everywhere I go (unless it's somewhere that it's expressly forbidden, like schools, etc.) and I almost always need it on a day-to-day basis.

Knives are just one of the most versatile tools. They can even double as a hammer in a pinch if they're big enough :P

Seeing as I'm still too young for a CCW in my state, no gun.

That aside, my carry is usually pretty much the same, but I'll rotate out the knives depending on what I'm doing, where I'm going, and what I'm wearing.

LG G3 w/ 64gb micro SD card for music
Ostry KC06A IEMs
Original Grain Brown Sandalwood Watch
Kershaw Leek
Parker Jotter Pen
Wallet
Car Keys

Alternate knives include a Cold Steel AK-47, and a CRKT Sting

Chrome Industries Burning Earth Citadel Laptop Backpack (gotta represent)
2010 MBP 128gb ssd, i5, 6gb ram (calm down its running xubuntu)
Rosewill RNX-N2LX Wireless Adapter
Nexus 7 2012
Ecig + Juice
Pen/Paper
Red LED for my bike
Linux Pocket Guide (useful if I forget something)
Ratcheting screw driver
Box cutter
zip ties
Logitech K400
HDMI adapter for the MBP
1-2 amp usb wall charger
Cat 5 cable tester + cable
RFID protected wallet
iBasso DX50 (no name earbuds are somewhere)
And some cheap work gloves

Things missing:
Cheap Nokia Windows phone (One Plus One got stolen :( )
Bike Charger
64gb flash drive
iFixit work bag
Tech Tribe Razor Portable Charger 10000mAh
Streetwise Nightstick 7,000,000-volt Stun Baton
Pebble Smart Watch

1 Like