What would you like our 9th planet to be named?

Vulcan is the only logical choice.

Edit: I emailed one of the researchers at CalTech that made the discovery and asked them to ask the internet this same question.

1 Like

nibiru.

2 Likes

I think you mean 10th

/s

1 Like

Hecate

2 Likes

I'm with you, but didn't Vulcan get destroyed by Nero? Or is Abrams not canon?

You are correct Sir!
How dare they demote Pluto. It will always be a planet to me.

2 Likes

Since its been a secret for so long lets name it Alderaan.

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away

2 Likes

I think you mean Hoth

1 Like

That isn't scheduled to happen until the 23rd century, so we are good for a few years yet.

1 Like

But what if the Empire lied and they blew up Hoth? And to fool the Empire the Rebels knocked Alderaan of its orbit and covered the planet in snow.

Pluto is a dwarf planet. Always was always will be. We just didn't realize before. It's smaller than earth's moon...

1 Like

That's racist! Dwarfs are planets too. I think the politically correct term is "Little Planets."

5 Likes

Haha, that was a perfect response! Put a smile on my face. Cheers to that Little Planets it is. Little Big Planet.

2 Likes

Let's call the new planet

URECTUM

All hail Professor Farnsworth

1 Like

@Kat
Omicron Persei 9 perhaps?

I also liked the suggestion of HOTH, because the new planet is probably frozen.

1 Like

Then the rebels clearly deserve to keep the new name of hoth for their planet.

but on the secondary issue god it would explain so much about both sides in the starwars movies being idiots if they actually did that.

Prometheus

Let it be infested with aliens.

1 Like

little planets big solar system

1 Like

Its like the Empire is right in front of Luke and Leia and they can't get them yet clearly half their body is sticking out of the door.

And your right I did mean Hoth. I had a brain fart when writing this and was convinced the planet was Alderaan.

1 Like

4 Likes