What wireless over the ear headphones should I get?

I currently have the Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum. They still sound great, but after 3 years with every day use, they are falling apart. What other brand over the ear wireless headphones do you guys recommend that are around $200 that can connect to my computer and TV

If you are willing to spend just a little bit more money, I would recommend the following.

Microsoft Surface Headphones 2

Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WHXB900N

If you are willing to spend even more money.

Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM3

3 Likes

I do not own these but I have listened to them. I am still a fan of wired headphones and earbuds but I also buy my music in physical form.

Had my wife not recently bought me a pair of RayCon e25s (Which I really like minus the button interface), I would have picked up any of these. Even though I like the Sonys, I do like the turn dial feature of the Surface plus the instant pairing to two devices.

I’d buy a good pair of wired headphones and connect them to the PC using a FiiO BTR bluetooth adapter. That would give you great sound quality, but can’t speak about latency.

Also I think the Sony headphones Mastic_Warrior suggested don’t work with PCs. I was looking at the in ear noise cancelling from Sony and people said they don’t work on PC. So I guess it’s the same for these other noise cancelling.

1 Like

If the Sonys don’t work with PC Bluetooth then that is a real bumber. But then again, it is Sony and I am sure that there is an adapter for that. I don’t remember hearing any of the reviewers complain about this though.

1 Like

I am really looking into the Surface Headphone 2, I hear the noise cancelling is amazing. but as a School bus driver that may not be a bonus. lol.

2 Likes

I purchased the Sony WH1000XM3 headphones despite the negative comments about the headband cracking issue. Lets see how these headphones sound.

2 Likes

These for your price range

These if you want to step it up:

My girlfriend’s been using the XM2 for a few hours “daily” since they first came out - there were stories about them cracking even back then, but hers are fine.

2 Likes

That is good to hear. So far these headphones sound awesome and have enough bass for my taste. Noise cancelation works darn good.

1 Like