What was your first Computer?

Sony VAIO PCV-RS430G. 

Still has the same amount of memory in the GPU as my current desktop.

I had some old Athlon running Windows 98. It survived being in the same room as the source of fire in a housefire and still runs today. The motherboard only had one plug/input/output/I don't know what to call it thing. Everything else was on cards.

I'm not to keen about the internals it had but I know that one of them was an 8 mb ATI Rage card manufactured by Diablotek.

If you guys want, I can see about getting a camera and taking pictures of the internals.

Amiga 1000 the first computer i actually owned

HAHAHA my first computer was a  Commodore  64. but my first x86 was a 100mhz pentium II rofl.

C64, it had this fantastic game called patience, you played it every time you tried loading a game off of tape. 

First of what I'd call a real pc was some kind of big tower Macintosh with a motorola cpu, I knew it had motorola cpu because at the tender age of 9 I cracked it open to see what it looked like inside and popped my nerd cherry.

The first family computer was a Magnovox 386. I remember playing Scorched Earth, F-19 Stealth Fighter, Sim City, and Commander Keen. Those were the days. In 1991, my parents bought my brother and I a Tandy 1000 to do homework on. Also put Reading Rabbit and Math Rabbit on that one. Pretty sweet setup, if you ask me.

I don't compute. Never have, never will.

I had 2 Commodore 64s in the early 90s.

Later, we had a Pentium 133mhz, 16mb ram, 500mb(if memory serves) HDD. 

Later still, I added a 3dfx card to it. 

Spent all my Christmas money on a Radio Shack TRS-80 pocket computer back in grade8  

http://oldcomputers.net/trs80pc1.html

my first computer was a compaq desktop with a amd sempron single core @2.3ghz 2gb of ram and a 250gb hdd.  It was no that long ago.  But before I sold it it had a phenom ii x4 840, 8gb of ram, 450watt psu and a gts250.  I did a little upgrading lol.  As for age this is nothing compared to what some of you had for your first computer mind you I am only 17.

Was OK but almost nobody I knew had one so swapping games in the playground was tough, everyone else had a C64 or Speccy