What was the last straw for you leaving Windows/MacOS?

I've been rocking Linux for about 3 years straight now. I didn't have a last straw with windows but rather I got used to Linux and loath the way Windows does things. Once you go tux you never go back. Every time I use Windows my blood boils because of the damn file explorer and I despise the font rendering and don't even get me started on the fucking start menu or switching to a 24 hour clock.

Windows always got to me because of poor memory management, slowing down after several months, assuming I'm an idiot, etc. but my last straw was when the windows 10 beta crashed while installing BitTorrent and BSODing after I login.

All my friends told me its because I was running a beta and i couldn't expect it to be perfect, I wasn't though i was just expecting after several internal, alpha and beta builds it would at least be able to install one of the most popular applications on windows.

A friend convinced me to use linux and my laptop hasn't seen windows since (except in a VM for Visual Studio).
PC is still running restricted update Win 7 because games, when i upgrade I wanna use a VM Passthrough until all or most games are linux compatible