What to put on MY SSD/HDD

Alright so this Friday I'll be purchasing the remaining components to my PC build (which I'll list below) my final area of concerns are what items I should install on what drives. I know the OS is pretty much a given that it goes onto the SSD, but I also do 3D Modeling with SolidWorks, and graphic design work with Photoshop & Illustrator. Below I'm going to list my PC build, along with the programs/games I be using/playing. If anyone would please just give me a quick what should go where or even tell me if I'll see a MAJOR difference between SSD/HDD for whatever programs/games it would be greatly appreciated..

The Build:

- ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Mobo

- i7-3770k Processor

- 32GB (4x 8GB) G.Skill RipJawz Dual Channel RAM

- EVGA GTX 680 2GB Signature Edition

- Creative Sound Blaster Z Series Sound Card

- 2x 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black HDD's

- 256GB Samsung 840 Pro Series SSD

- AverMedia Live Gamer HD Capture Card

The OS/Progams:

- Win7 Professional

- Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013

- 2013 SolidWorks

- Draftsight

- CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere mainly)

- Cinema 4D

- Sony Vegas 12

The Games:

- Crysis

- Battlefield

- Minecraft

- Call of Duty

- Star Craft

- Elder Scrolls

- and Similar Titles...

..I'm trying to decide if what I have is enough, and if it is enough, I want to know where I'm going to store everything once it's all set up. Like I said I know OS goes on an SSD for the best performance but if there is no massive difference with programs/games being on SSD to HDD, Ill install them all on my WD Blacks and get a smaller SSD for just my OS to save me money & time. I appreciate you all reading this, I'm new to the site and I'm sure I'll post on here again soon enough. I'm just hoping to figure out these final details before Friday morning when I purchase the rest of the parts.

I would mainly put the work application on the SSD such as CS6 Cinima 4D and Sony Vegas 12. All the SSD helps with game is to boot them up faster instead of actually increasing your fps. But with rendering and other such things from work programs, the SSD will increase your speed by alot. I'm actually waiting for my new SSD to come in so I can install Autodesk 3DS Max on it and my other applications.

Thank you Jetix, that's what I figured but I've gotten so many different answers on from followers on Twitter I figured I'd come on here and get some serious answers from some professionals. I didn't expect it to help gaming much so I figured all that would be fine on an HDD. So all my design applications & OS are a must for the SSD? I'm guessing programs like MS Office, Skype, Google Chrome, etc. are okay to be on the WD Black's as well, correct?

Your running games off the ram anyway. If you don't mind load times put your games on the HDD. I also put the user folders on the HDD. If your ssd is drive c:/ which it should be if your ssd is booting put your user files on the HDD. That way stuff on your desktop and docs will be on the HDD

SAlt, pepper, cheese, rage, and a little bit of brocolei wif de sfudf

Thanks Maniac, I kind of knew the answered I wanted to get but since this is my first build I'm trying to make it last.