What to do after you phisically build a computer i

ok so i am reading my motherboard manual and it explains what i have to do seems pretty normal to me not too hard thank god i found this manual

wow wtf is wrong with me it explains it all in this manual should of looked at it before i posted this and annoy you guys sorry forgive me now jsut to save money up for the new mobo =)

thos i am unfamiliar with some terms but google is my friend =)

im such a fucking noob

we all had our first times though =) some are just a bit slower (me)

Lol. Congratulations. You're on your way to losing your tech virginity. How does it feel to be violated?

fucking awesome lol i though i lost my tech virginity when i learned how to build a computer lol now how do i loose my real life virginity im only 15 damn!

on a serious note thanks for all the help

Lol, easy, go to Vegas, buy a hooker, and pray she doesn't have any STDs.

Or get a girlfriend =]

lol looking for a gamer chick non in my school =(

No girls that play games say they do in real life. If they do they are subject to a backhand.

eh fuck !

Depends on what kind of games she plays Twitch =P. Not all games are video/computer related ;P. Other than that a very close friend of mine who is a girl plays games. And she's pretty good at it too. No she is not fat nor is she ugly.

i knwo 1 girl in real life who plays video games and shes proud of it shes a strait up gamer but all the other girls i know are on line

no no sargnt dont find a gamer chick, find a cheerleader like me.! :D u'll have sooooo much fun tryin to get her to understand how a game work. n + that explainin crap leads to ...

Don't even bother upgrading bios... YET. As long as things are working fine.

Boot options is how you boot up from something. Like, you can choose whetever to boot on cd, harddrive, or floppy etc.

Chicks who play video games r usually fat and ugly.