Iron Buddha every now and then
Pu’er if I’m feeling old.
Ice Milk Tea when eating outside.

Iced Assam tea is my normal go to.

Not a necro, tea is forever.

1 Like

Last night it was Lemon Ginger.

I am drinking straight green tea atm.

Been trying Moroccan Mint (gunpowder and mint)
Not to bad though I prefer stock gunpowder and cloud mist taste better

I have found that when I drink very bitter tea, when I go back to the tea that was initially “bitter” I start to taste things that I missed when I first drank it.

For example, I was drinking iccha kariban(Japanese green) for a while and when I came back to cloud mist, cloud mist was much sweeter than when I drank it the first time.

Tl;Dr drink more bitter tea to get a better idea of flavor for other teas, otherwise keep drinking the same

1 Like

I am trying Spring Jasmine, supposedly it is Chinese Green tea with Jasmine flowers cooked into it.

It’s pretty good, I can taste the Jasmine flowers

lyons tea

Whatever this is. I just make it quickly in the morning then dump milk in it so that I can drink it fast before I have to leave for work.

4 Likes

Earl Grey
Chai

2 Likes

Indian Chai

1 Like

At the moment I am drinking water. But, my favorites that I like are…

Green, Black, Herbal. I like all kind of chai, basic green, english breakfast, scottish breakfast, irish breakfast, chamomile, cide like teas, mixed berry stuff, and anything seasonal.

Right now I have left over winter blends. Gonna turn my keurig on at some point, but need to clean it first.

I rarely sweetener, but when I do I use stevia or honey.

Tailors imported Christmas spiced tea is really nice but it’s seasonal, it’s very savory, peppery and warm. Obviously the season has stopped now, i horded a bunch in expectation :tea::snowman:

My local grocer sells the seasonal blends after the season is over for a steep mark down. Say a box of 18 tea bags was 8 bucks, I get it for less than 2 dollars.

That’s good. A lot of people don’t bother with seasonal tea’s id imagine. More for you :+1:

1 Like

Here are two that I bought that I want to start drinking.

1 Like

This thread is my life now. I’ll post more when I’m on break, but I had Irish brekfast broken this morning. Bitter Assam broken leaves.

2 Likes

Irish Breakfast blend from Adagio.

2 Likes

Gonna go shopping for tea this week. It’s been a while since I’ve been. Can’t wait!
Any recommendations on what I should get?
To give a bit of background, the local tea house has everything ranging from black, white, green, herbal and fruit teas along with a bunch of their own fruity aromatic and other blends.
I like bitter teas, so I’ll be taking some black and green teas, but for others if anyone has an idea, I’d be happy to try new stuff out.

so: i just bought some generic green tea to reduce the insane amount of coffee i drink in the office.

any idea what tea works great for caffeine and maybe even drains the body of excess water?

someone said something about ooloong (?) tea!?

1 Like