What should i start with

what type of code should i learn first, thanks

Most people say python, but I say C because it is pretty much the lowest level programming language you can get without getting into assembly. That's just my opinion since quite a few programming languages are derivatives of C

what is c++

I recommend Java, or python , but i think python is too basic .

C was first and is not object oriented, and C++ was second and object oriented. the ++ means that is adding one, its like the newest  version.

for a complete beginner

https://teksyndicate.com/forum/code/programming-super-thread/142214

I would Go c# due to it's similarities to c++ but slightly easier, with out being to easy like python.

Python, then C, then C++ or Java.

Python to get you acquainted with programming.

C to make you appreciate programming.

C++ or Java to learn object-oriented programming.

i say html, css, and javascript.

For a complete beginner, as in you've never done any programming before, I would say PHP.  It's very flexible and is not strictly written.  Some might say that is bad to start on because you will get used to not writing strict type code, but it makes looking at other code much easier. 

It also allows you to delve into HTML which is a structural scripting language rather than a programming language, but can put your foot in the door for web development.  There are also a million tutorials on PHP and even OOP PHP.

After you're comfortable with PHP you would be able to more easily go do something like Java which is very strictly written, and Java can run on anything. 

Just my opinion but starting with Java worked well for me, there's a great book: Java For Everyone by Cay Horstman that's a really good starting point (you could probably find a pdf online somewhere) I think Java is kind of a happy medium between the good structure/complexity of C++ and the less well structured/simplicity of python. Plus I've never hit a problem in Java that a quick search on google couldn't resolve. Like I said that's just my opinion though.

@techkid2000 I think what COTT is saying is that the structure of python is too basic, there's a lot of important programming concepts that you won't get with python that you will need later on and it's better to learn them early rather than trying to go back later. Correct me if I'm wrong though COTT

For a complete beginner, I would recommend html/php. It is very easy to learn and once you become more advanced, I would recommend learning java and/or c#, from there, go to c++. That is just my opinion however.

Correct 

Personally PHP is not a good place to start. Due to the context and all of the different constructor types it might be a bit confusing to a beginner where the abstraction exactly comes from. Also its not completely like traditional C syntax which is quite sought after. 

I understand where you're coming from, but the fact that it is not traditional C syntax doesn't really matter.  Once you understand OOP, you can just look up the syntax for any given language.  

You can search anything PHP related here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/index.php

There's even a great Chrome extension I use called PHP Ninja Manual, which lets you search the PHP manual by clicking a button in the browser's toolbar. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/php-ninja-manual/clbhjjdhmgeibgdccjfoliooccomjcab

It's a great learning tool as it gives explanations and shows code examples without having to look away from the page you're on.

EDIT: I'd also like to add that I started with C++ and was utterly confused after a couple of weeks.  The topics and language went above my head too fast.  I gave up programming after a semester with C++.  It wasn't until I found PHP that I really started to enjoy programming.  Now I can do C++ and even picked up some Java, Python, and Perl as well. 

No previous experience? I say go for a language where it is easy to read what you are coding so you understand what you're doing, I'd say Python or VB.net (not a very popular language here).

i have decided to go with html and css

HTML isn't a programming language, it's a Markup language, But going the route of C# gives the option of the Mono-Project allowing you to re-use your code on multiple platforms. Just My two cents....