What should I get?

A little while I posted a list of what I was going to get but I didn't

I got a gift from my parents and here is the list:

i7-3970X

GTX Titan

32 2133ghz memory

4TB Hard Drive

but here is my question should I get another GTX Titan or should I get more hard drives since I edit alot

Kind of a false equivalency. How do you plan on spending $1000 on hard drives. Also vastly depends on what you want to drive. I would say at 1440 + 2 Titans will easily last you 3+ years at 60 fps all max. 1 Titan will be great for 1440 now max at about 30-50fps  and 1080 60fps all max for a few years. Benchmarks here - http://www.anandtech.com/show/6774/nvidias-geforce-gtx-titan-part-2-titans-performance-unveiled. If you don't already have a 1440p or 1600p panel that could be a nice split of the $1000 price on the extra Titan with the rest going to SSD/HDD space. I personally would do that especially if you want to edit, as your workspace is so much bigger. And who knows what Titan prices will be in 6 months to a year, with the unclear supply chain that Nvidia is putting behind it, but if the recent rumors are true maybe there will be "Titan lite" or variants in the 700 series. 

First of all, why did your parents buy you all of that?

Secondly, don't you need a motherboard? For a setup of this awesomeness, grab an Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme X79 board. Instead of grabbing another Titan, I would watercool your CPU, motherboard, and Titan (motherboard because you can.) Titan SLI destroys pretty much anything, though.