What should I do with this IP?

So this guy ahs been DDOSING people on twitch quite offten, they are small LLIC ones that are like dual layered but still he got me and I want to know what I should do with his IP?

I have already contacted mine and his ISP's but they ahve done nothing at all. Fell free to have fun with it if you want.

Nothing, go to bed.

Nuke it from orbit.

Nothing. It is a public IP, and if this guy knows anything, it is dynamic. Leave it alone - he knows more than you.

As said above, it's dynamic. The guy wouldn't be DDoSing if it wasn't dynamic. Don't touch it. Leave it alone. Make a sandwich. Go to bed. Wake up. Be grateful your internet still works.

We're not here to do your bidding and sidetrack these kids from ruining your streams.

It's probably either a dynamic, proxy, or vpn address. So you can't do anything about it. Try praying to the internet police, they can help you.

Want his info? (Well, if it is him.)

http://who.is/whois-ip/ip-address/60.241.103.229

well I have one peice of advice.. go to the advanced firewall settings and add a custom rule to block the IP or use peerblock and add it or even the whole range of IPs to your blocked list.

its not much but at least he couldn't use the same IP to attack you, so if its something like a VPN then he might not be able to use the same VPN, so it would help a bit.