What ROM do you use as your daily driver?

Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105T) - Vanilla Telstra (Australia) 4.1.2 Rom; rooted.

Does everything I need, including HD-Voice.

I use a pretty barebones Google Edition ROM on my Galaxy S4.  DEATH TO BLOAT.

Liquid Smooth. :D

I carry a Dumb phone and a laptop, free wifi everywhere might as well use the laptop for everything else.

I use AOKP on my Nexus 7.

Still clinging to my HTC Droid Incredible 2 (ADR6350) that's currently running MikRunny. It's Sense.. and Gingerbread.. buuuut it's stable enough until I upgrade.

CM 10.1 jelly bean 4.2.2 on htc sensation

It's not perfect, and some days it drives me crazy but it works fine most of the time.

Paranoid 3.99 on Nexus 4.

I have an Oppo find 5 (the first 1080p smartphone), I'm running Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 and I found only has two insignificant bugs. I might try other ROMs from curiosity, But CM 10.1 is my daily driver...

Now on 4.4 on my Droid Incredible 2 from Evervolv. I'm in the cool kids club now.

I think I'm on Sunfire for my photon 4G

I was using Pacman AIO 4.3 on my Nexus 7 but I could only deal with the nightlies for so long. Last stable release was in July so I switched over to ReVolt 4.3. PA flavored with a few less options than Pacman and far more stable. I'll wait a month or two for a stable 4.4

Shiny Rom on my Galaxy Nexus (toro), available for DL from http://rootzwiki.com/topic/36706-romaosp44111013-shiny-ota-like-stock-android-44-krt16m-no-bugs/. It's essentially as vanilla Android as you can get if you want to be as up to date as possible on the now-left-for-dead GNex. I've had very few issues with the ROM and highly recommend it. Stable, easy on the ol' battery, and clean, unadulterated Android (even Kit Kat now!).

*update*

Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105T) - AOKP 4.3 nightly (14/11/2013)

So far, very stable and WOW battery life.

Stock Moto X (4.4, Verizon). For some reason it's a free upgrade on NewEgg right now. Sweet deal.

cyanogenmod 10.1, the only thing worth a damn on my 3-year-old samsung galaxy s (i got verizon's variant, which has BING as the default search engine on the stock ROM and got updates until android 2.3.5 aka gingerbread)

I'm currently running a CarbonRom  nightly on my N4. Its been smooth so far.

I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 on Sprint and I use the d2spr CyanogenMod 10.2 RC1 for my phone. I would like Android 4.4 KitKat but I would like for a stable official nightly to come out before updating my device. 

*update*

Runing stock 4.3 on my HTC One.. I don't have time right now to root it and install custom rom :(

AOKP on my S3 here :)
I loved how it's smoother than Sam's based roms