What RAM sticks will fit with the EVO 212?

I'm in the process of getting parts for a new build. All I need is advice or recommendations for which RAM to use.

Preferably anything under the $90 range.

I've been looking around, and I see a lot of the Corsair Vengeance Low Profile ones. But would the 8GB (2x4GB) G. Skill snipers fit with the EVO 212 heat sink fan?

Again, if there's anything else that works just as good for the price, I'd be most appreciative. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gskill-memory-f31600c8d8gab $85 low profile ram. What motherboard do you have? Might be able to do faster than 1600mhz if your mobo handles it. I should say that the sniper class heat spreaders are low profile but unsure. The ares class definitely will.

It depends what orientation your Hyper 212 Evo is in and the motherboard you have.

Usually if the heatsink just goes around the PCB of the RAM, it'll work fine.  Stuff like the:

Crucial Ballistix Sport

Kingston HyperX Black

G.Skill Ares

Crucial Ballistix Very Low Profile

Most of the above listed should fit just fine.

Im using the g.skill ripjaws X at the moment, with the evo 212, all you have to do is raise the fan mount a couple of millimeters.

I ordered Asus Maximus IV Hero

Yeah. The ram is the only thing thats keeping me from buying all the other parts.

Just want to make sure that all the parts are compatible and right now, from some other forums I've been viewing, I need to get something that's not too tall..or as stryking said, raise the fan mount (which I wasn't even aware that you could do, until today.)

As long as that doesn't interfere with the heat sink's performance, that'll work for me. Otherwise, I'm gonna need to find the proper ram.

If this is the case then you should be fine with any ram as the ripjaws X are probably among the tallest heat spreaders out there.

I personally stick with low profile in case I change me heatsink down the track.

Sniper ram will fit no problem ☺