What Plans You Got for Halloween?

A murderer ... a suicidal hospital patient ... Michael Myers (I already have the mask but it lights up and man it can blind the **** out of you) ....

Honestly I will likely be nothing and just want to make sure I get the McDonald's Halloween gift certificates I bought out to some nieces and to my son and daughter.

Oh and my dream costumes would be Lich King or Illidan Stormrage but I don't have the money to have someone make a great costume and surely can't make it myself.

Anyway early HaPpY Halloween 2 u all!

One should dress up as this year's election, because that's absolutely terrifying.

I am going to drink my way through a bottle of rum, whilst throwing eggs at any trick or treaters that ignore my big sign that says "FUCK OFF" on my door.

3 Likes

Single :(

Put my child to bed and sit and watch beetlejuice while I eat candy and drink fine ales.

I want to wear legging and a skirt, with things totally unrelated like a sombrero and other stuff to traumatize the children

I am gonna be at home.

Working, that's what I'm going to be.. but if i had the option to dress up,

I'd dress up as a Culture Vulture.

Put on a Vulture Costume, and each of my claws will have a momento from "other cultures". a gun on one claw, a corn row on the other, a Condom on the last claw (for rape culture). and so on.

I am going to be the guy who hands out candy when you come to his house.

1 Like

Maybe ill see you in there.

Too scared to go out because of clowns.

I'll just watch TV and stuff my face with food/candy. Where I am at, Halloween is a drag anyway. People give out cheap small candy, or a 1 and 1/2 ounce bag of chips.

I'll stop holding my gut in and be pregnant for Halloween.

1 Like

Don't quit your day job to be a costume planner.

I'm gunna buy candy and watch all those shitty halloween specials that were really bad CGI while playing league.

Because the last time I did halloween I was solid snake and I even had a box. Like five people got it. Lol..

i bought a robe and a mask so bitches could be allover that guy in a robe with a mask

Prob watch a scary movie after the gym

Candy, games, cider. Good times.

1 Like

Well even tho it's over I guess it's only fair to say /what/ I did for Halloween: basically the whole weekend cramped in a dim room, naked & sweating with 4 other dudes and chewed sausage.
sauna & barbeque

Take acid and find out if Horus Pocus still scares me like it did when I was little.

That blonde witch still hot though.