What order should i update ASUS Maximus V Extreme? Software & BIOS

I've built my new Gaming/Workstation rig and have not overclocked yet. My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. I'm updating the Motherboard. And there is a lot of different updates. I will list them. Can you guys help me update in the right order, if that matters. What should I update first to last.

• BIOS
  • BIOS-Utilities
  • Chipset driver
  • Firmware
  • Qualified Vendor List
  • Audio driver
  • VGA driver
  • LAN driver
  • USB driver
  • Utilities
  • Wireless
  • SATA Driver
  • BlueTooth driver

These are the different categories of updates for the Motherboard. I know download one of each, always the latest. But what order, of it makes a difference. And do i need a driver sweeper and a junk file sweepwe to sweep any of them, before updating. If so, point out the ones i need to sweep.

Use an Ordered list when answering. #1 is the one i should download first, the last # is the one i download last.

You will need to update the ones you need to use first, i.e. if you have a bluetooth mouse get the bluetooth driver. Most drivers will overwrite the older drivers so you should not need to sweep anything but the audio drivers. Always get LAN drivers first! Most motherboards will not allow you to connect to the internet until you does. If you are using wireless than get that next.

1. LAN
  2. Wireless(if you are using it)
  3. BIOS
  4. BIOS-Utli
  5. Firmware
  6. Everything else The order for the rest should not matter, with the expection of what you need.