What Non-Rolling Release Distros Use systemd-boot Instead of GRUB?

So I’ve been running Pop!_OS 20.04 as my daily driver on my home PC for about 1.5 years now and one thing I’ve noticed is unlike all the other times I have run dual boot systems neither of the bootloaders on my system drives have gotten messed up in that time. In all the years I have been experimenting with Linux inevitably one of the system drives would get their bootloaders messed up. Whether that be due to the Linux side or the Windows side it always happened in well under a year in my experience even with the installs being on separate drives. The reason behind this I feel is due to the simplicity of systemd-boot compared to GRUB. So I was wanting to know what other distros besides Pop!_OS use systemd-boot by default so I could look into/try them out before the next LTS release of Ubuntu rolls out next year.

Now I am aware I could change an install over from GRUB to systemd-boot after the install, but from what I read depending on kernel updates you may need to update the systemd-boot config for the new kernel name. Which since the goal for this system is to be rock stable and me generally never have to deal with problems doesn’t make a whole ton of sense to me. Hence why I am steering away from the rolling release model since in my experience I always end up eventually having to deal with some problem.

Honestly I am not expecting many answers here since I believe most of the major Debian based distros all use GRUB by default, but would love to hear if maybe I missed something or if switching from GRUB to systemd-boot would be less of a potential problem in the future due to updates than I thought.