What Motherboard for a FX-8320

after my old mobo broke Asus m5a99fx pro r2.0

I need a new one and i have 115€

I thought about the

Asus m5a99fx pro r2.0 112€

Fatal1ty 990FX Killer  110€

Msi fxa gd-65 65€(on sale)

i had my FX-8320 overclocked to 4.2 GHZ(didnt try further)

Try the Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 That's what I have. Overclocked my 8350 to 4.8GHZ easily. 

thanks maybe going to do that but have to ask the support if its the rev 4

Asus m5a99fx pro r2.0 112€

is it worth 50€ more then the fxa-gd65 

the 50€ would go in a new graphics card

What is "it"? I'd get a GPU over a better board, assuming the low-end board won't blow up; all 990FX boards are fine to use with quad module CPUs.

this answer really helped me gonna get the msi board

Go with the Asus M5A99Fx Pro R2.0 this is a decent motherboard. i would not recommend any msi AM3+ board at all, because the bios of those boards are crap. if you an overclock enthausiast, you will get dissapointed, because the msi bios won´t let you bump up the voltage enough to keep an OC stable. Logan has some issues with this with the GD80, the beta bios bricked the bios lol. Also the Msi am3+ boards have alot of connectivity issues.

Asus is basicly the best choice. for an AM3+ board, also the Asrock 990FX Fatal1ty killer is also a good choice, in the €120 price range.

I'd listen to MisteryAngel too; you might want to get an ASUS board. She knows more than me about X86 hardware, as I'm a PowerPC user.

Ok so The Asus or the Asrock

if you are an enthausiast gamer, than the Fatal1ty killer, has some realy nice feutures to offer, like a very nice headphone amp, for headphones upto 600ohm, all with a shielded ALC-1150 audio chip, also a killernik E2200 lan chip. So this board contains some feutures to wards gamers. you can also overclock on it, with a 8+2 powerphase digi vrm, and gold plated japan caps. the M2 sata slot is also a a feuture that is not pressent on any other am3+ board

But the Asus is also a good choice, abit older board on the market offcourse. the Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0 has a decent 6+2 powerphase digi vrm. its a very stable board aswell.

Ok im going to get the asrock since my Asus m5a99fx died

okay thats suprising, the Asus M5A99Fx pro R2.0 is normaly a very stable board, won´t die that quick, you probably had some bad luck. But in my opinnion the Asrock has some realy nice feutures  to offer for that price.For enthausiast gamers.

If you are an enthausiast overclocker, and you want to push out the most you can out of the cpu, then i would recommend to look at the more higherend board. like the sabertooth, asrock 990FX extreme 9 / Asrock 990FX fatal1ty pro, or the Asus crosshair V formulaZ. But those boards are rediculous expensive.

4.4ghz would be a sweet spot for your FX8320, without forcing anything to its limits, this results an good stable machine overall. the Fatality killer should suppose to handle this.