What microphone mount does wendell use?

I have a shockmount but I really like the look of wedells mic mount. this one whats hes using here.

what type on mount is it?

Not a clue, boss. But I think if you asked in the audio section, they'd be more likely to know what it is.

EDIT: and speak of the devil, we're in audio now.

moved, also @wendell

Wendell's mic very closely resembles the M-audio Nova.

hey man don't necro post @Eden could you close this down or @MisteryAngel or @Commissar

OP is still active and the question was unanswered so, ill keep it open, as maybe there still interest from @hagridoneil ? (if not ill close it) @wendell is it indeed a m-audio mic?

But yes @DragonOpsZ in general topics over a month or two should be kept dead if there's no activity or its not in the blog section. The forum should warn you if your about to post in an old topic? Otherwise post away!

mic is shure ksm44, it's just a musicians friend cheapo mic stand. it picks up a lot of noise. a shock mount would be better, for sure, but bulkier. I wish I could erase that pic from the internet lol its so blah.

Well at least you have a pop filter now :P

Though are they really that bulky, the benefits should outweigh the cons. Also it looks like that mic came with a shock mount anyway? Otherwise hopefully you're using the low-frequency filter, should help a tad with the low frequency noise if that's your issue.
Edit: that mic sounds awesome btw

how do people even find these old threads? lol