What kind of TV do you guys like to watch?

Wow, I really only watch netflix and amazon
Archer
Arrow
Dark Matter
Fringe
firefly
Grimm
House
Supernatural
Agents of SHIELD

The pilot for the Walking Dead is to this day one of the best pilots I've seen. Each consecutive episode got just a tiny bit less interesting imo, then the ending to season 1 happened, which I thought was kind of bullshit, and then season 2 after that. I stopped watching back then.

Yeah I know! First season was soo good. I enjoyed up to season 3 I think, then season 4 onwards all felt pointless.

Pretty much any TV I watch is with my family, we have Netflix, Hulu and Amazon for watching stuff.

Current shows:

Blindspot
Grimm
Flash/Arrow
Agents of SHIELD
Person of Interest
Gotham
Castle
The Blacklist

And when shows are not on, especially now with the winter season break, we're catching up on Mad Men and Man in the High Castle.

CSI cyber has been my main show for awhile now. I know some of the terms they use are made up, or made out to be more than they actually are but I still like the show. The Newsroom was fantastic while it was on. Into Survivor and Big Brother still, but not as much as I used to be.

Breaking Bad, Mr.Robot, And Limitless.

Favorite Genre is Psychological Thriller

Podcasts mostly, some science panels, Supernatural when the episode is part of larger plot, Anime.

Vice / ViceNews
Joe Rogan Experience "PowerfulJRE" from YouTube, often live - Randall Carlson & Graham Hancock playlist
The Tek obviously, TechTalk when its not about cars, The Wan Show rarely
I watch very rarely game streams, like once in week or two I'll watch PGP if I accidentally time myself to check Twitter or YouTube when the stream is up, and its same for some other streamers.

I liked all that stuff too, especially History before it got all like:

Good mentions all!

Vikings, like a proper Swede.

I'm finishing up The Office currently.

British or American? I never finished the American version, been meaning to find time to give it another go.

My bad, the American version. 9 seasons!

Stress Relief must be one of the funniest episodes of anything I've seen. That opening with the fire drill was hilarious, but the bit that followed, with the CPR instructor, and Dwight pulling his Hannibal Lecter stunt... I think I literally cried watching that.

It did start to drag towards the end, which is why I ultimately gave up on it.

I've always liked to puzzle older stories and try to fit them somewhere, and its pretty hard to find things as they skip a beat straight to aliens. Check that JRE playlist I linked, its pretty thick stuff. :D

Some inspiration!
I think Dwight is the reason why I am finishing the series.

1 Like

Haha, still hilarious. The secondary characters can also be very funny, like Creed.

www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts check it out

Have you seen Parks and Recreation?

Yes. Got sick earlier this year, so used the opportunity to binge through it. That one was pretty cool as well.

That's the one I need to finish- one of these days.

Documentaries, lots of them, on all sorts of subjects as long as it is interesting or well made.

Actual TV, keeping up with You, Me and the Apocalypse which I quite like. Other than that, cartoons on and off, pick one watch most of it then move on to another. I watch a lot of discovery channel, how it is made, gold rush, how do they do that, Fast 'N' Loud, Wheeler Dealers. I watch Friends if nothing is on or in between stuff.

Mostly these day I don't watch TV at all, all Netflix and YouTube.