What I've found to be the best water in town!

Ok first off I would like to say that if you heat up 2 cups of water for your tea it really matters what kind of water

you use for your tea. Because the cleaner the water (the more sucking power I guess lol) The more tea bag

contents end up in your tea. So with this logic :) I've found that distilled water leaches the fastet with its 0 tds reading(total

dissolved solids) but when you have other waters with a higher tds reading you get the opposite effect.

I hope that helped you tea drinkers out there save some $$ It is also the healthiest water to drink if you are 

confused at all with this some helpful video's and websites to visit. This is some important info for people to 

discover that is why the WHO( world health organization ) gets the front page on any google search you do, to 

make sure that they spread disinfo that can further there depopulation program, saying that it will kill you, so you can get scared away from it.

If you are scared of the fancy name distilled water it is nothing but H20 just how rain water is.

http://www.aquariusthewaterbearer.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=soreXZkNEy8

I first heard about distilled water from my grandpa what a smart guy love you gramps!

Please memember that I am doing this with the intention of my teksyndicate friends having the best and healthiest smooth tasting water to drink Thank you :)

This will certainly help me in retaining my precious bodily fluids.

are you talking about piss?

That's why I drink only pure grain alcohol.

Drinking distilled or demineralized water is not good for you at all. When water has all of it's minerals/electrolytes removed it becomes hypotonic. Consuming hypotonic solutions causes your body to actually dehydrate and lose fluids and electrolytes. 

What I'm stating is fact. It's nice that you provide a couple internet links, but you can't argue with science. Tonicity and how solutes and fluids react is very basic science. 

Thanks for that beezleybuzz yes I've heard of that happening to some people who drank only distilled water the mistake that they made is that they do not replace there electrolytes by eating fruits and those sort of things.

Here are some quotes

"The only minerals that the body can utilize are the organic minerals. All other types of minerals are foreign substances to the body and must be eliminated. Distilled water is the only water that can be taken into the body without damage to the tissues."

---Dr. Allen E. Banik, M.D., who spent much of his life researching the effects of water on the human body reported this in his publication The Choice Is Clear

I think I see some confusion with people because they do not regonize that there are 2 different type's of minerals 

one for plants, and one for us 

The type of minerals you get from springs water are in-organic minerals because they fell onto the dirt and picked it up.

can you eat dirt?

is that something your body can use?

NO, only plants use those minerals and turn it into fruit or vetables with organic living minerals.

more quotes here

24 Doctors with the courage to tell the truth about Distilled Water

http://www.aquariusthewaterbearer.com/the-truth.html

look dude, people have been drinking water since the begining of time.  lets not re invent the wheel here.