Sound like the kind of person I would be working with....lol
This has happend in every field, that is why computer science is such high in demand. Now every field involves the using of computers.
2) Win the lottery lol
I am seeing a lot of Win the Lottery's which feels repetitive and cheap, so how about what you would do if you won the lottery.
I am dispatch and counter-sales manager for one of the largest Manufacturers and distributors of construction fasteners in New Zealand... and i think we do quite well in Australia as well lol...
And to be honest... It may have its bad days.... But there is Nothing else i would rather do as "work".....
I'd invest 90% and start living a comfortable life with the rest.
This post inspired me to play lottery for the first (and last) time in my life. I'll let you know what I'm going to do if I win.
Good at least you have part of a plan, and its actually one of the smarter ones.
Fire and security engineer. Also secure networks.Dream... Have to think about it.
Wow I must say I am amazed with the diversity here!
1) IT at the high school I dropped out of a few months ago xP / Going to university for Information Security and Assurance2) Cyber Security Engineer
1) I work in road transport, planning imports and exports from all Europe, mainly chilled and frozen food that will populate your supermarket shelves.2) Astrophysicist
1) Systems Administrator for a medium sized software company. Freelance IT Consultant to small offices and content creators. Custom PC builder.
2) Childhood dream was to be firefighter. Adult dream is bartender at a small quiet pub. Unfortunately there aren't any quiet places that serve alcohol in my country and bartending usually pays below minimum wage.
1) File Clerk for a Law Firm - It's boring but it keeps me busy. I'm considering law school and becoming a lawyer.2) Author - Working on 2nd draft of a book. I've received some feedback from publishers that I approached. I know there isn't a lot of money in book writing but I'd have fun with it and I have a few books I'd like to write.
Hey man all you need to do is sell your soul to popular culture and crank out a novel every week like John Grisham or Tom Clancy and your set. Just change the character names, locations, and themes slightly in each book and folks will eat it up. Your books will be lining the supermarket checkout stands in no time :D/s
1) Drupal developer in a startup.2) Drummer, spreading a/my message.
1) hopefully (If I get that call) Front End web development for a startup in NY
2) Running my own game company, and having the financial and business know-how to leave my mark on the industry. lol, a guy can dream. Baby steps first...
1) Information Systems Support Specialist (for a small bank)2)Travel photographer
It seems like most photographers come from tech background. Or is it just me?Seeing the world, photography and technology are my passions
I am your nightmare,I am why you had to RMA that graphics card 3 timesI am, UPS