What is the worst beer in existence?

I've never really thought of it that way.... Well, if you excuse me, I've now mustered the balls to try my favorite IPA... canned.

I agree. Tastes like smashed assholes carbonated by farts. 

Rather than name all of the Macrobrew offenders, here are the worst microbrew experiment beers I have tried

Nickel Brook Maple Porter tasted like grape drink mixed with tar. It did not taste like maple, nor did it taste like porter. It tasted like something I should pour out after a mouthful, which I did.

WTF was this?  I was in Quebec and looking for something new to drink, so I grab the bottle with IPA written on the front and take a swig. Something was wrong. Someone replaced my IPA with some macrobrew lager with no hop, no bitterness, and no enjoyment. This was more of a letdown than anything, but I had my hopes smashed on the first swig. 

I live on the canadia border.  I understand they think of it as a nationalistic identity thing, but maple flavor is WAY over-utilized. I've had 4-5 maple beers, all horrible. Maple is good, but it has it's place. There is some reason nobody buys maple vodka, but there is a new maple beer every 6 months.

Canada and Vermont. Will we ever learn?

No more maple beer. Maple whiskey on the other hand.... amazing.

Post a link, I'll try the whiskey. I drink whiskey with nothing but water and ice, maybe the flavors won't conflict as much as the beer.

http://www.sortilegewhisky.com/en/original/

It's Canadian and I have only found it in LCBO (Ontario) and SAQ (Quebec). and if you can't get that, here's an equivalent in cocktail form https://teksyndicate.com/forum/food-cooking/post-cocktail-recipe/162971

Victoria Bitter.

+1 For everyone that said PBR

I would say leffe. It tastes like rotten tomatoes 

Asta fiindca leffe-ul pe care il cumperi in Romania are malai, e cu totul alta treaba Leffe in Belgia (sau aici acum cativa ani). Sunt beri bune cu malai dar foarte putine (Bergenbier, Ursus ... ).

The worst beer I'd say is this piss in a can

Looks like abunch of the light beers taste like liquid rectum sauce....

The absolute worst beer in excistence, bar nione......GEneric Lite Beer, was worse than Jimmy Carters brothers gawd awful nasty brew which tasted like it was filtered by the kidneys of a sick donkey and was so watery it could support the breathing needs of river bottom fish.

Curios e ca era importata de acolo. Probabil ca pentru noi aduc rahaturi. 

I don't think it's worst than Noroc 

Nothing could be worse than Asda smart price. With a massive price tag of £1 ($1.60) for 4 cans, it is only for the wealthy 

http://images3.mysupermarket.co.uk/Products_1000/18/105018.jpg?v=2

And at 2.1%, you know you're getting your money's worth.

Definitely Michelob Ultra.

Actually putting beer in a can better preserves its taste (zero exposure to UV and less chance for exposure to air due to better seal). There just happen to be less good beers canned instead of bottled. Try some beers from Surly, Oskar Blues, or Maui Brewing Co. You won't regret it!

Sincerely,

A fellow beer snob

PS- pour them in a glass of course!

Anything with lemon or lime flavor added (if we are counting that, which we shouldn't). I am looking at you Leinenkugel! That said the usuals have been listed already. A great case can be made for Naty-Ice or Steel Reserve. However, my vote has to go for Corona the flagship beer of douches everywhere. 

1 Like

steel reserve....yuck!