What is the worst beer in existence?

Hot Liquid Tar, personally i find the taste a bit bitter

Budwieser.

Carlsberg. This shit tastes of shit.

you are all wrong the worst is,

Posting this made me go out and get a six pack. Drinking one now. Great beer. 

This is also pretty up there though, never tried it while sober though so I can't claim it to be the worst.

the lawnmower lagers are bland, but at least they don't taste highly offensive. I can drink a light beer and get it down without wanting to vomit. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy, and Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat are two of my least favorites, that i would have to turn down if offered to me. 

natural ice is my least favorite golden draak is my favorite of all time worth the $14.00 a liter price tag

As a German i think i can safely say that this is the worst Beer in Existence

For me, pretty much any mainstream (light) beer made in America. If I can see through it, it's usually intolerable.

I've done a 180 on canned beer. I now prefer an IPA straight out of the can rather than in a glass or bottle. First, it's fresher, secondly... I don't want my IPA to aerate (usually). I think the real problem with cans is that they are cheaper... and cheaper beers are usually sold in them. However, put a world-class IPA in a can and it's insanely good. Notice the words on the top of this beer... the best IPA in the world: 

1 Like

Bavaria

Look up "Beer 30". It is the cheapest beer you will ever buy, and it tastes like absolute horse shit. In my college days this was the main choice of Alcohol for broke college students. Never again...

"Brewed in Gerla" states something else ...
otherwise it would be made only 40k's away from my hometown :D

Any "Near beer". But I've tried a micro brew that was Bacon flavored and it was nasty. Two more things that don't go well together; like acid and watching CNN. I'm going on a road trip down to Portland in the spring to visit some breweries, any suggestions?

Is it a bad or good thing for all beer to taste the same to me?

Bad because you should experiment more, good because you can drink cheap beer and not be bothered by the taste!

When I was a young scamp I had a beer I'll never forget the taste of. I don't actually remember the name, I tossed the battle after maybe 2 drinks. I was told it was some jamaican beer and my asshole friend traded me the few he had left for a few of my Budweisers which aren't great either but compared to what he gave me they were a million times better. He obviously didn't let on to how bad it was. This beer tasted like coffee, but not good coffee, coffee that had been burned while it was brewed and then left out to get thick and disgusting in its own grinds for 5 days or something. It was the most god awful beer that somehow managed to get bottled and sold commercially that I've ever had.

Gameday is pretty terrible. I am not sure which one it was but I swear it wasn't bear. It was more like some unknown alcoholic beverage with American light beer flavoring.

+1. But that's offensive to piss.